Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She has treated everyone on her radar like absolute dog muck. Abused, gaslit, taken advantage of and manipulated. The worst is what she did to C and his family but it doesn’t stop there. Colluded with a child abuser, tormented a friend…. It’s a pattern of behaviour that has been enabled but her mother and grandmother. They saw her as a princess and has been treated as such, no one could possibly be better than Ms Robertson and she believes it all the poor cow. Thank god Petr escaped her evil clutches and lets hope he finds someone who will show him what it’s like to be in a healthy relationship.

May 24, 2024
The World
FOA would have no idea of what was raised on their behalf so Steph could have kept what she wanted and donated what she wanted. I think this is why they say speak to Steph.

I can’t stress enough how charities can only take what they’ve been given. She would need to be investigated by the charity commission but even then it’s more a police matter because it’s fraud. But the charity commission and the fraud team investigate it together with financial forensics. It’s nothing to do with the charity sadly.
I’m not saying FAO would know how much was raised. I’m saying they would know what was donated - this would be a bank transfer as the initial deposit to her bank was BACs. Also it would need to be BACs not cash as I’m sure that could be classed as money laundering. So there would be an audit trail for that, easy.
They wouldn’t know with the buckets or cash handed in, especially not when she has open buckets which is illegal and could be dipped (which I’ve heard they were) Not illegal to donate a small % from Indigogo just sey.
If she gave a small % she might get a few looks at how little was handed over but she fulfilled the legal obligation, and if she did there would be an audit trail she could easy clear up. The bio says it’s for FOA, so buckets etc aside, money from there should have been handed over. Charity commission could request that.
Im pretty sure there is a photo of her in a salon holding an open bucket with money in it? 🪣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m not saying FAO would know how much was raised. I’m saying they would know what was donated - this would be a bank transfer as the initial deposit to her bank was BACs. Also it would need to be BACs not cash as I’m sure that could be classed as money laundering. So there would be an audit trail for that, easy.
They wouldn’t know with the buckets or cash handed in, especially not when she has open buckets which is illegal and could be dipped (which I’ve heard they were) Not illegal to donate a small % from Indigogo just sey.
If she gave a small % she might get a few looks at how little was handed over but she fulfilled the legal obligation, and if she did there would be an audit trail she could easy clear up. The bio says it’s for FOA, so buckets etc aside, money from there should have been handed over. Charity commission could request that.
Im pretty sure there is a photo of her in a salon holding an open bucket with money in it? 🪣
It would be soooo easy and take financial investigator 5 mins cos shes that thick haha

May 24, 2024
The World
If that’s what Mad Pam is saying then she should be aware people were for donating under false pretences which would then mean misappropriation of funds which is illegal and a crime
Yeah I’m sure her last claims were Cammy handed it out, then it was businesses never handed money in. She was all over the place.
Regardless Indigogo bio says it’s for FOA and people donating were under the impression some was going to FOA. So Steph could clear it up by showing a bank statement of the transfer even if she doesn’t have the receipt. Which everyone gets when donating.

It’s really easy for her to clear it up… if she wanted to.

Instead it’s blamed on Cammy and other businesses. What were her words ‘they’ve had enough from me already’ I believe is what someone said she said 👹

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve seen it on TL 👍🏼 so basically if she had transferred SOME money even £1 to FOA she would have then been off the hook because she transferred SOME of the donations raised that went into HER account and there would also be a receipt.
The fact that there is NO receipt illustrates that NONE of the donations were transferred and therefore she kept everything that was donated.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
She has treated everyone on her radar like absolute dog muck. Abused, gaslit, taken advantage of and manipulated. The worst is what she did to C and his family but it doesn’t stop there. Colluded with a child abuser, tormented a friend…. It’s a pattern of behaviour that has been enabled but her mother and grandmother. They saw her as a princess and has been treated as such, no one could possibly be better than Ms Robertson and she believes it all the poor cow. Thank god Petr escaped her evil clutches and let’s hope he finds someone who will show him what it’s like to be in a healthy relationship.
……. and Petr’s girlfriend would ideally be - and reportedly IS - a NATURAL stunner!

Quite the step up from fishy drawers Beefy Bison!

May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve seen it on TL 👍🏼 so basically if she had transferred SOME money even £1 to FOA she would have then been off the hook because she transferred SOME of the donations raised that went into HER account and there would also be a receipt.
The fact that there is NO receipt illustrates that NONE of the donations were transferred and therefore she kept everything that was donated.
Sadly she could donate £1 as donations coming in never said it was for FOA specifically. Since it was for Cammys recovery which sadly he never got to see through, as his wife she could get to keep it as it’s basically his. But there should have been money given to FOA, which she can prove by showing the bank transfer.

But even if she showed a donation going, I could guarantee it was pitiful and that wouldn’t go down well either.
Either way, she’s scum!
She could be reported for the open buckets as there is photographic proof of those, and then all her charitable work looked in to. Especially if someone was to tell them she dipped them…
Not sure what could come of it but an investigation for charity fraud/theft would be added to her ever growing list of gross do ups