Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Sheā€™s pathetic, virtually no man wants a girlfriend like you. Fake, unnatural and filtered. No wonder they all run for the hills. Keep telling ya, destined to be a lonely bitter old woman, oh and skint
That's why Petre was on tinder & cheated on her more than once .. he could not stand her wanting vlog everything, it was fake.

partfinks

May 19, 2024
adotlsnd
She will be wondering how she is going to get herself out of this mess. I am betting on her going down the line of death threats, having to seek legal action (for about the fifteenth time) and she canā€™t discuss anything as sheā€™s been told not to. Unless Max is heading back on a red eye flight for his black and white James Arthur soundtrack number.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She will be wondering how she is going to get herself out of this mess. I am betting on her going down the line of death threats, having to seek legal action (for about the fifteenth time) and she canā€™t discuss anything as sheā€™s been told not to. Unless Max is heading back on a red eye flight for his black and white James Arthur soundtrack number.
There will be a big thing made of max coming home . Slow motion fanny running towards him with her arms out ā€¦in black and white of course . Watch this space

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Oh I would love to know what receipts she has on meā€¦.. oh wait that would be NONE, absolute fing alkie t!!!
Oh and for the record Pam all my family have passed away you t!!
IMG_0902.jpeg
She really wants to keep her mouth shut without the amount of stuff Iā€™ve read on the wiki I have content for months. So hold tight pammy ..6am video 1 already uploaded LETS GOOO

May 24, 2024
The World
She really wants to keep her mouth shut without the amount of stuff Iā€™ve read on the wiki I have content for months. So hold tight pammy ..6am video 1 already uploaded LETS GOOO
Have you seen Stephā€™s video explanation of why she didnā€™t want to be Chelseaā€™s friendā€¦ itā€™s a gaslighting masterpiece šŸ¤Æ

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Look at her leg tho ā€¦itā€™s huge . Turn to face the mirror and letā€™s see then . Sheā€™s a disgrace
Ozempic doesnā€™t work on Lipodema. Itā€™s doing what it does best and coming off of her face first. Canā€™t believe she is denying using it when someone has said they get it from the same person šŸ˜‚ Well I can actually do me itā€™s Beefy liabetes Robertson.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Oh I would love to know what receipts she has on meā€¦.. oh wait that would be NONE, absolute fing alkie t!!!
Oh and for the record Pam all my family have passed away you t!!
IMG_0902.jpeg
Some brass neck Pammy has with a daughter with a reputation like she has šŸ˜³ and apart from yourself and grinch face nobody can stand your bulky bully of a daughter not even her own Dad or own brother so a bit rich mentioning someoneā€™s family being proud of them donā€™t you think? If I didnā€™t know that was Mad Pam
I would think it was a young one speaking she is very illiterate isnā€™t she? Must be like arguing with a 10 year old the way she speaks and conducts herself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Types ā€˜Youā€™ as ā€˜Uā€™ šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Howā€™s the heed this morning? Are you getting all prepped and prepared for M school duties so Beefy can hide away at PIP mansion and not be seen in the wild šŸ˜œ she has tried at least using Ozempic as ofcourse folk will get a shock when you claim to be smaller than you are and then they see you at the school. So sheā€™s clearly been panicking about this before sheā€™s smashed the jabs all summer and hid away šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

Last edited: