Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
How sad. Greeting into a camera and your daughter is wandering about in the background. My oldest would be telling me to get off. Also, your daughter was under fing age and if something happened to her in they’re you’d drag them over hot coals. People were in your comments the other day telling you that she is underage for a spa. Dont plaster your life over social media then but you love to brag so fing man up 😘
It’s Pammy on duty already 🫡

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Rules are there for a reason, she’d be crying of lils had had a reaction, or an accident. She just doesn’t see she’s the problem.
This is more than the spa this morning. She is being called out left right and centre just now by people with real pages and she can’t handle the heat. People are finally standing up to her and more followers are sussing her out too and unfollowing I’ve seen too. She has created this she just as usual needs to find blame.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Rules are there for a reason, she’d be crying of lils had had a reaction, or an accident. She just doesn’t see she’s the problem.
Same as she shouldn’t have been doing make up on strangers in the BPerfect store, no insurance no qualifications but she doesn’t care because she thinks she can do whatever the do she wants

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Hhahahaha she won’t know how to deal with you this is why she is really greeting this morning 😂😂
Ahh just remembering the smug vav when she doxxed a woman and what were her words ‘this kind of content excites me’ but yeah she mind her own ya know 🙃
Exactly ! I'd love to see her come for Boo . If it bothered her that much why not address it yesterday ? Too busy posing in mirrors and throwing her chanel sunglasses on her face trying to look like a boss biatch . Rules are there for a reason . She was told by loads of people in her comments which I'm guessing shes deleted now just to prove a point . When is she going to realise shes a nobody . I can't even watch her today without wanting to smash my phone :ROFLMAO:

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
This is more than the spa this morning. She is being called out left right and centre just now by people with real pages and she can’t handle the heat. People are finally standing up to her and more followers are sussing her out too and unfollowing I’ve seen too. She has created this she just as usual needs to find blame.
Absolutely, it’s all coming at her.

cherry

Jul 7, 2024
UK
This isn’t about a spa, anyone else would think, okay I was trying to bend the rules & it didn’t work so my bad, I was the one that let everyone know where the hotel is my bad, she will not take any accountability!
But anyway this isn’t about the spa, this is because everything is starting to unravel publicly and she can’t stop it.
What about Chelsea, did she think about the fact she was on holiday with her kids when she tried to ruin her holiday by sending her to tattle?
You can’t control the internet which is what her biggest problem is! She can however control her own actions and behaviour but chooses not to.