Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Isn’t it funny how she hasn’t posted the accounts slating her as a screenshot on her insta or story like she usually does ….. she knows she’s bitten off more than she can chew with the other girls 😂🙌🏼
Isn’t it funny how she hasn’t posted the accounts slating her as a screenshot on her insta or story like she usually does ….. she knows she’s bitten off more than she can chew with the other girls 😂🙌🏼
It’s funny how she said about a year ago she would be doing more on Insta to get her huns to follow her there, numbers don’t add up tho, considering she had Insta long before tik tok🤔

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Woah is me video this morning about people calling the spa telling them the kid was underage. Well vavroonie why book something knowing full well she’s underage in the first place.? People are trying to destroy your life , my heart bleeds for you NOT. What about all the lives you have tried to destroy ? You’re a sick twisted biatch. Many other creators don’t get the grief you do as they haven’t done the s you’ve done to people and keep it real. Your life’s one big drama built on lies and theft

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Woah is me video this morning about people calling the spa telling them the kid was underage. Well vavroonie why book something knowing full well she’s underage in the first place.? People are trying to destroy your life , my heart bleeds for you NOT. What about all the lives you have tried to destroy ? You’re a sick twisted biatch. Many other creators don’t get the grief you do as they haven’t done the s you’ve done to people and keep it real. Your life’s one big drama built on lies and theft

The gardener didn't drown out her lies enough with the mower ( like her gardener could see her ?! , when busy cutting grass from her window ) ! Don't you address your evil , whatever you do . The don't come for my children . There's rules in place for spas for a reason , so adhere to them ! No , I never called your sty spa , Tiny Tears but glad someone did . So gies us peace .

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Wouldn’t be a problem if she told the spa her daughter’s age and not lie about it . That’s their policy love …it applies to everyone . She was told they had a strict no under 16s policy but as usual , rules don’t apply to her . Watch the flying monkeys come in with the omg you’re joking comments instead of seeing the big picture …she too young !!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Can someone post for us blocked pretty please 😘😘

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Hang on she’s greeting this morning and saying if she doesn’t like someone she doesn’t gang up with other women to hate on that person ! Thats EXACTLY what she did to HAHM by meeting up with her mum to spout hate about her !!! She’s deluded her victim mentality is unreal !!
No she just sends her huns over 🤷‍♀️

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
WOW I’m speechless after that woe is me Oscar winning performance this morning . She’s focusing on L and the spa but what she is really seething is at all the videos and receipts that have been posted this weekend that’s the REALITY here. And to sit there and say she just comes on and minds her own daily and doesn’t deserve the hate she gets?
Like seriously? Are you well? Not only do you do clap backs and entice hate to others, you enjoy doxxing people,you lie on the daily, you are rude to people, you send people over to name call and harass others including L who gets involved too…short memory!!! I still remember L slagging off HAHM for breast feeding on TT etc why you allowed her to get involved I’ll never know stupid move but you haven’t exactly got any pals defending you I guess. L gets involved far too much for her age. She is seething that a real account ( Princesssoph) is calling her out and for once there is nothing she can do about it.
And stop saying ‘us influencers’ I see no other influencers getting the same hate you do or behaving like you do. See the mad one is on duty already.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
Wouldn’t be a problem if she told the spa her daughter’s age and not lie about it . That’s their policy love …it applies to everyone . She was told they had a strict no under 16s policy but as usual , rules don’t apply to her . Watch the flying monkeys come in with the omg you’re joking comments instead of seeing the big picture …she too young !!
She said she didn’t know there was an age restriction which is a LIE as people were telling her in her comments

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Hang on she’s greeting this morning and saying if she doesn’t like someone she doesn’t gang up with other women to hate on that person ! Thats EXACTLY what she did to HAHM by meeting up with her mum to spout hate about her !!! She’s deluded her victim mentality is unreal !!
And she sent L over to give her abuse too 😏

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
More gaslighting, lies and the emotional don’t come for my children. The only person who spoiled it for your daughter was you! You and your I can do what I want, screw the rules and insurance liability attitude. Yet again it’s just what Vav says so she’s good and wholesome and everyone one else is bad. You don’t have 5 friends, you s on everyone, you haven’t changed from when these people knew you. If you’re saying you’re not the same person as you were then when will we get a tiktok of you apologising for the all the vile things you did? Karma will keep coming until you acknowledge all the wrongdoing and become a better person