Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
The " I dont do that" 🤣🤣 every clap back at comments you don't like with persons face & acc and your huns drive over to the said acc. None of my friends befriends child abusers but you did VaV, publicly slating your exs for not liking lils, not allowing heating on, making you exercise cause you put on weight, not liking max, allowing lils to make comments /opinion about other women...bitter scorned vegan mind that .. the vids are there luv

May 24, 2024
The World
Yeah, proper mental, had poor Gavin clutching his pearls by the breeze blocks for days. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🌵
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Game Over Halloween GIF by Animanias

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
The hairline is thinning more and more baldylocks could be a good look for her
After her boob Job , she will under go hair transplant n vlog it 🤣🤣😂 miss I love my body n embrace it #body postivity yet has had so much work done to her face 🙄😳 she has tried to change everything about her , pity the b didn't take as much time n effort Into changing her toxic personality 🤔

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She’s got to earn her wages
Well that blush of hers didn't get a sale,2hrs ... on the bperfect live yesterday .. pip mansion crumbling round its ears. Boob job ain't cheap hope the airfreshener coughs up for that 🤣🤣 cause the track suit ain't ..but we're all jealous. Self employed relies on your character, integrity & honesty no matter what the job is ..

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Why is she employing her mum now ? Max will be in school most of the day. I guarantee it’s to do the school run as she’s scared of facing mums in the playground.
Yip, do errands for your grandkids & daughter and get paid cause their mother cant be arsed or put her face in public locally 🤣... nope it's a way of looking like you've got money going out, and not earning over a threshold.. called fraud

Last edited: