Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Absolutely awful posting max in his bed again she honestly makes me sick also why is her room so dark when she doesn’t have blinds 🤣 obviously something s is on the window. Petr you need to get your boy off of the internet this is invading his privacy.

Also Steph another lies your son had a fall that you claimed you though he had a broken nose but not a bruise or nothing on his face how you can lie to your followers is unreal.
IMG_4407.jpeg

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Absolutely awful posting max in his bed again she honestly makes me sick also why is her room so dark when she doesn’t have blinds 🤣 obviously something s is on the window. Petr you need to get your boy off of the internet this is invading his privacy.
IMG_4407.jpeg
This affection is alright when he’s little but she honestly needs to stop she’s giving affection like he’s not her son. Wrong.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
This affection is alright when he’s little but she honestly needs to stop she’s giving affection like he’s not her son. Wrong.
“He makes me glow differently” sorry what🤣he’s your child no your boyfriend , get a grip

Edit - he’s lying sleeping soundly in the bed beside her and she’s filming him, pulling his dummy out, kissing his hand. Sorry what🤮

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_4407.jpeg
It had to come didn’t it, when she says he makes her glow differently my first thought was like nuclear toxic waste because she’s poison in that wee boys life

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
“He makes me glow differently” sorry what🤣he’s your child no your boyfriend , get a grip
How awful to say that when she has a daughter if I was Lily I would be hurt Steph your just a t to both your children and they are both going to have serious mental health issues in their own way when they are old GET YOUR SON SLEEPING OFF THE INTERNET

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
The place she’s going to get her tits done is dodgy AF. The woman that owns it is a total witch and a liability. Talks a good talk on SM but the hospital is a joke. She’s known in the industry for gifting procedures in exchange for content too. Not sure big Beefy is the kind of PR I’d want for my business…….
Think we shld bribe the person doing them to make her tits lopsided 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I am actually that pissed off with again putting max on the internet sleeping I’ve filled in a form on the childline website, Petr get a set of balls and get that child off of the internet.you couldn’t wait to put up a posts of that child to gain sympathy that poor child is not a toy in your sty life on Tik tok Steph.
Nothing but a cash cow to her. She hasn’t got a maternal bone in her bulky body.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
oh pammy how pathetic defending your daughter what a mother to raise a narc of a person.
IMG_4397.jpeg
The thing is, though, Pammy .... she DOESN’T keep “so much of what they do to herself”.

In fact, she keeps very little to herself.

Therein lies a huge part of my problem with her.

Who tells the world that their son messed in the pool whilst on holiday?!!?!?