Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Newest vid- so anything other than fairy makes hers and kids skin itch, but she’s going to use them anyway to promote it to get a a few £.
Her show case is like Ali cave,bargain basement 🤣 others wages to pay n all that expensive make up for lils she'll be like Cherine next wk cheap tat anything for a quick quid .

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
She can't put Aberdeen in her bio as no Aberdonian wants her. I'd now say no-one in Scotland would go near here 🤣 Who would put themselves through that. Everyone knows someone and as soon as her name is mentioned they'll be told about her. Think she better face the fact that she's going to be single and lonely her whole life.
She'll never have someone to enjoy life with, have a family life or true love. Was it all worth it?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Seen this on TL…. Now I dinna know how dating sites work but is this her location at the time of the screen shots? 😏🤔 was she looking for the boaby when she was in Glasgow with Lils 😂😭 she just wanted some mother/daughter time but looking for a dude…. Again priorities lass 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yup it will be her doing that in her hotel room 😭😭😭 trawling the internet on a weekend away with your kid 🤢🤢🤢

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh Steph aren’t having much luck in Aberdeen so trying out Glasgow on bumble instead who the feck is this in the picture haha. Glasgow men stay well clear for your sakes.
Basically need a +1 for family things haha I am killing mysedl laughing.
IMG_4414.png IMG_4415.png IMG_4416.png IMG_4417.png
I was just about to post the bio 😭😭😭😭 just needs a +1 for family events, good auld Vag, only using someone for her own benefit 😂 she goes to the gym sometimes 😂😂😂 when? Where?

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yup it will be her doing that in her hotel room 😭😭😭 trawling the internet on a weekend away with your kid 🤢🤢🤢
But she just had a lovely weekend planned with her lassie 🤢🤮 so aren’t we lils had to spend a work commitment with her, food and drinks with her pal, whilst her mad s of a mother had her nose in her phone, commenting back to strangers on their internet and looking for a boaby sooooo when was this mother/daughter time exactly 😏

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
But she just had a lovely weekend planned with her lassie 🤢🤮 so aren’t we lils had to spend a work commitment with her, food and drinks with her pal, whilst her mad s of a mother had her nose in her phone, commenting back to strangers on their internet and looking for a boaby sooooo when was this mother/daughter time exactly 😏
brilliant a tattler found that 😆😆 how sad looking on the internet for 🍆 when you are away for the weekend oh Steph I am mortified for you and using all photos that are filtered to the max.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
The thing is, though, Pammy .... she DOESN’T keep “so much of what they do to herself”.

In fact, she keeps very little to herself.

Therein lies a huge part of my problem with her.

Who tells the world that their son messed in the pool whilst on holiday?!!?!?
VaVs own words " I'm an over sharer, always have been adhd" try again bad pam

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Seen this on TL…. Now I dinna know how dating sites work but is this her location at the time of the screen shots? 😏🤔 was she looking for the boaby when she was in Glasgow with Lils 😂😭 she just wanted some mother/daughter time but looking for a dude…. Again priorities lass 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hilarious.. poor guys will be met with car crash reality version 🤣 #spunkbucket

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

From previously using these holes of sites , they track your location on your phone and show's up on your profile . Real private , eh ! Even though say someone put from Aberdeen on profile and can't do anything with that .