Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I hope someone’s comments looks like he didn’t fall no black eyes or scrapes on his face. What a pointless lie I wonder if Petr knows as she has implicated him by saying he sent pictures well it certainly wasn’t black eyes and a scraped nose was it vav you beeping liar.black eyes and scrapes don’t go away in 4 days vav the healing process is a lot long than that what a beeping thing to lie about.

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
The place she’s going to get her tits done is dodgy AF. The woman that owns it is a total witch and a liability. Talks a good talk on SM but the hospital is a joke. She’s known in the industry for gifting procedures in exchange for content too. Not sure big Beefy is the kind of PR I’d want for my business…….
What video did she speak about this on? Iv missed it.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I hope someone’s comments looks like he didn’t fall no black eyes or scrapes on his face. What a pointless lie I wonder if Petr knows as she has implicated him by saying he sent pictures well it certainly wasn’t black eyes and a scraped nose was it vav you beeping liar.black eyes and scrapes don’t go away in 4 days vav the healing process is a lot long than that what a beeping thing to lie about.
This is a wee education lesson for Vav, 🙋🏻‍♀️ medically qualified before you think who the do is this 😂😏 first off the swelling….. facial trauma especially across the nose/eye area will take roughly 5-7 days for swelling to go down/disappear….. bruising initially is red, anything up to 4 days will turn purple/black eventually turning green/yellowish, anything up to about 10 days before healing anything up to 2 weeks… so Vav hen yer full of 💩

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Back on , promoting more L'Oreal tested on animals products . They have no Peta symbol ( Garnier , on the hand are leaping bunny stamped ) even though they say they don't test and are not approved . They sold out to China . Do better , fud ! Let's go round an animal lab for a wee trip , and see if that will change your mind . Would you drop stuff into your child's eyes , amongst other things and have them suffer pain ?!
👏👏👏👏❤️👏👏👏👏

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This is a wee education lesson for Vav, 🙋🏻‍♀️ medically qualified before you think who the do is this 😂😏 first off the swelling….. facial trauma especially across the nose/eye area will take roughly 5-7 days for swelling to go down/disappear….. bruising initially is red, anything up to 4 days will turn purple/black eventually turning green/yellowish, anything up to about 10 days before healing anything up to 2 weeks… so Vav hen yer full of 💩
She so is full of s I’ve done a first aid course for a football team and seen plenty injuries and bruises and it does not go away in 4 days your lucky if the swelling is down by then not a chance that kids has fallen to the extent she made out on her video just for sympathy.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She so is full of s I’ve done a first aid course for a football team and seen plenty injuries and bruises and it does not go away in 4 days your lucky if the swelling is down by then not a chance that kids has fallen to the extent she made out on her video just for sympathy.
Not a chance he’s hit himself the way she described with no noticeable trauma to that wee lads face, I’d put my degree on it!!! He would have grazes across his nose, cheeks, forehead dependant the way he fell, especially if he is so unsteady on his feet and with having not much awareness of what’s around him to break his fall 🥺 he’s a liiiiaaaaarrrrrr yer massive pants are oan fire

zee101

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Why is nearly all the Huns going on about getting police involved. I'm sorry but they're not going to give a rats ass about someone calling a Spa because your daughter is under 16 god give your heads a wobble!
Her followers are as thick as her. My husbands a policeman the police would do naff all about it, she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.