Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
TT are a bloody disgrace . Vids of kids half naked with nappies on ( I've reported ) and no violation . It sickens me to the core with all these nutjobs / paedos out there and the so called parents ( some being , Vav's minions ) think it's OK . Time for laws in place . Did that vid ever get taken down with M showing his bare backside at end of her vid ?!🤬

Last edited:

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Oh HAHM I am deceased. Dead and buried, a skeleton I am that dead. Surely to Christ Vavron hasn't been saying she got an HIV test, SURELY! fing pinocchio has nothing on her. Maybe it was a cover for the fact she parts her legs quicker than Moses parted the red sea for any man that gives her a second look😂

HIV test . Jesus wept ! 🤣 EDUCATE yourself Vav , as you tell " trolls" .

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Episode 9 GIF by Paramount+
Enjoy the results of the Ozempic inspector gadget!

This will be you soon enough when you stop using them 🤪 one thing you will notice with Beefy is when she loses weight it’s the happiest and cockiest you will ever see her she thinks being skinny is the be all and end all in life! And thinks everyone funcies her 😂 called it for months she will have been so angry and upset with her weight gain this whole body positivity is an absolute farce!!! She has also slagged many bigger folk too.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Episode 9 GIF by Paramount+
Enjoy the results of the Ozempic inspector gadget!

This will be you soon enough when you stop using them 🤪 one thing you will notice with Beefy is when she loses weight it’s the happiest and cockiest you will ever see her she thinks being skinny is the be all and end all in life! And thinks everyone funcies her 😂 called it for months she will have been so angry and upset with her weight gain this whole body positivity is an absolute farce!!! She has also slagged many bigger folk too.

She maybe uses it to turn up on dates with nothing on but the sexy undies 🤣 All fur coat n ' nae knickers as tha saying goes .

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Has anyone seen HAHM new video? WTF 😯 she's outdone herself 🙈 I honestly can't with Vav 😂
Who in their right mind ,thinks up that scenario she's seriously unhinged ..HAHM is way to classy!! VAV you need help ,seriously you really really need help 🤣🤣🤣🤣
D3ED97EE-F64E-4AE0-BF4D-44D81F527FF8.png
Steph what the actual do are you doing ??????
Child exploiting at its finest 😪 VaV get a life ffs

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Has anyone seen HAHM new video? WTF 😯 she's outdone herself 🙈 I honestly can't with Vav 😂
Who in their right mind ,thinks up that scenario she's seriously unhinged ..HAHM is way to classy!! VAV you need help ,seriously you really really need help 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What's with the Columbo trench coat ?! Fs , her dress sense is appalling . It's still back end of summer , or is it torrential rain up there ?!
I see a few of TT girls, the usual suspects, punting that coat PLT , beige boring and most of the daft huns will have bought #vavfans #wannabee no ta

May 24, 2024
The World
She legit needs a welfare check. Making up such scenarios, you have to wonder what she drums in to her kids and if anything she says is ever the truth.
Has she exaggerated M and how he is to look after.
What is she brain washing her children with.

Her credibility is up her arse, and more stories like this need to come out so people can start to put the jigsaw together. She definitely is missing a few pieces of her jigsaw.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but how many times has she said about M being unsteady on his feet??? So aye I’ll just spin him about like an utter Fanny 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Awwww Vag you have outdone herself there with yer se 😂😭 remember your wee education lesson last night you want another one you absolute waste of fkn oxygen 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬 not only a qualified nurse but previously worked in infectious diseases you utter pile of 💩 you really need some serious help and the fact your family are failing you is a disgrace, you’re mother was/is trusted to look after children and keep them from harm and keep them safe…. The three of you deserves a good slap across the chops

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh and another thing… see this security team you had in all day fitting cctv they need looked into as it’s obviously not working 😂 three people managed to approach your/the landlords property and it never picked them up… Chelsea believing you it’s mental but we move….. but really it should of clicked when police weren’t involved and charges brought against anyone for trespassing and damaging property 🤦🏻‍♀️

abcd123

Jul 4, 2024
Scotland.
I’m sorry but how many times has she said about M being unsteady on his feet??? So aye I’ll just spin him about like an utter Fanny 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Awwww Vag you have outdone herself there with yer se 😂😭 remember your wee education lesson last night you want another one you absolute waste of fkn oxygen 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬 not only a qualified nurse but previously worked in infectious diseases you utter pile of 💩 you really need some serious help and the fact your family are failing you is a disgrace, you’re mother was/is trusted to look after children and keep them from harm and keep them safe…. The three of you deserves a good slap across the chops
That wean is hanging on by a wing and a prayer, god knows how he didn't go flying!