Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She really honestly thinks it’s the small circle of women she always mentions it fits in with her narrative it’s a whole lots more and like you say men too and no surprise the way she treats them she really hasn’t got a clue, didn’t stop her interacting with an abuser and another person to try destroy someone else’s life but she always forgets that.
Definitely men too 👏🏼

May 24, 2024
The World
What a sad existence she leads. I absolutely cannot fathom it 😂😂😂😂
She’s a weird specimen.
I’m assuming she hasn’t posted because she would like to get her followers worried for her, drive comments to her next post because she’s gone silent. 🥱

If she comes on saying she was having quality time with M, that says it all.
Quality time with L is dragging her to work, making her either sit and watch you down shots, or sit alone in a hotel room, then take her to something she’s not old enough to attend.. and filmed it.
L you might have been born first, but you come second. Actually, you come third.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
She’s a weird specimen.
I’m assuming she hasn’t posted because she would like to get her followers worried for her, drive comments to her next post because she’s gone silent. 🥱

Quality time with L is dragging her to work, making her either sit and watch you down shots, or sit alone in a hotel room, then take her to something she’s not old enough to attend.. and filmed it.
L you might have been born first, but you come second. Actually, you come third.
Yep and we all know what comes first..Tiktok 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So correct me if I’m wrong here, just with Vag saying about group chats etc & not knowing who people are. Am I right in saying a while ago she said there was a WhatsApp group chat about her? 🤔 so if there was and she’d seen it would she not be able to identify these said people and post screen shots because who has time to just have a spare phone/number just to have a group chat about this eedjit 😂

To her followers who read here also cause we all know you do 😆 now sit down with a cuppa and wrap yer stoopid heeds round this…… ready?

So yer sheep herder would have known on Sunday that she wasn’t allowed access to the spa etc….. she then drove home happy as Larry, shoving McDees into her gob, filming herself like she was a bliddy goddess with the sunnies 🤮 posing in her slimming mirrors/ozempic body in that dress that you could wear on the school run 😂 nae bother vag 🤦🏻‍♀️ then proceeded to make some ads….. no evidence of a mother whom was upset her daughter was deviated 😂😭 sorry devastated….
Fast forward to Monday obviously after reading her and TL and now it’s their fault 😂 open yer feckin eyes sheep 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is my take on it, yes the spa have been notified of her age or someone there has recognised her from tiktok… whatever….. the spa hasn’t told her someone has been in contact, I don’t imagine they’d be allowed to or would even bother mentioning that rather they have asked her for ID being professional about it, they’ve been kicked out. She’s went home done all her posing/selling 💩 sat down on Sunday night caught up on here and TL and that’s were Mondays drama lesson came from ☺️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s a weird specimen.

Exactly, why couldn’t her quality time with lils be off camera, intimate and not shown to the world whilst looking for boaby 🤦🏻‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yep and we all know what comes first..Tiktok 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s so true, it’s so sad that her life revolves around having to post on Tik tok most of it is boring or drama to keep the pennies coming in imagine that being round your neck but as she says she has bills to pay and people’s wages to pay what a life, she doesn’t bring anything to the table and any man can see that. It’s such a virtual world she lives in she doesn’t have any actual Friends just people in a phone, she communicates with family in the comments as everything needs to be shown roll on when max is older and a adult and let’s see how she gets on filming her “cute” posts it ain’t going to happen.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
So correct me if I’m wrong here, just with Vag saying about group chats etc & not knowing who people are. Am I right in saying a while ago she said there was a WhatsApp group chat about her? 🤔 so if there was and she’d seen it would she not be able to identify these said people and post screen shots because who has time to just have a spare phone/number just to have a group chat about this eedjit 😂

To her followers who read here also cause we all know you do 😆 now sit down with a cuppa and wrap yer stoopid heeds round this…… ready?

So yer sheep herder would have known on Sunday that she wasn’t allowed access to the spa etc….. she then drove home happy as Larry, shoving McDees into her gob, filming herself like she was a bliddy goddess with the sunnies 🤮 posing in her slimming mirrors/ozempic body in that dress that you could wear on the school run 😂 nae bother vag 🤦🏻‍♀️ then proceeded to make some ads….. no evidence of a mother whom was upset her daughter was deviated 😂😭 sorry devastated….
Fast forward to Monday obviously after reading her and TL and now it’s their fault 😂 open yer feckin eyes sheep 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is my take on it, yes the spa have been notified of her age or someone there has recognised her from tiktok… whatever….. the spa hasn’t told her someone has been in contact, I don’t imagine they’d be allowed to or would even bother mentioning that rather they have asked her for ID being professional about it, they’ve been kicked out. She’s went home done all her posing/selling 💩 sat down on Sunday night caught up on here and TL and that’s were Mondays drama lesson came from ☺️
Exactly what I said. The spa wouldn't have told her someone called . No way would they make out they had slipped up by not checking L's age . Not a thing said on Sunday , stuffing her face yet greeting on Monday . And still her huns think she can do no wrong