Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I hope someone who knows Petr lets him know that she has said that max has had a fall enough to think he broke his noses and said he had black eyes and scrapes on his nose, she also mentioned he sent her photos but that is obviously bullshit as their isnā€™t a scratch on him, I hope he is saving all this to show she should not be in charge of his child for her to lie and involve the other parent is awful.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I remain sceptical there can be such a difference in 18 days. Check the flab and back fat on 2nd august then there was the family gathering at pip mansion the day after where she looked like a blown up version of Morticia Addams . The mirror videos started appearing not long this

Attachments

• IMG_4276.jpeg
    IMG_4276.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4275.jpeg
    IMG_4275.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4274.jpeg
    IMG_4274.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She legit needs a welfare check. Making up such scenarios, you have to wonder what she drums in to her kids and if anything she says is ever the truth.
Has she exaggerated M and how he is to look after.
What is she brain washing her children with.

Her credibility is up her arse, and more stories like this need to come out so people can start to put the jigsaw together. She definitely is missing a few pieces of her jigsaw.
I think this is why she was unusually quiet about the Chelsea video, and her response to it wasn't her usual clap back passive aggressive boss b ... she knows what lies she's told to her. And yet VaV says she's not a troll & a girls girl .. you are a troll and you're not a girls girl.

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Hey all someone has just messaged me saying my family has been threatened lmao erm Iā€™m estranged from my family, so they wonā€™t care or even be bothered lmao. Only been quiet today cos I havenā€™t slept at all lmao but hold tight cos Iā€™m addressing her followers aswel in a video few home truths oh and obv asking questions that will rattle her :) but all good over here guys hahaha oh and btw i got accepted for a lovely 3 bedroom house good things happen to good people ā¤ļø

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hey all someone has just messaged me saying my family has been threatened lmao erm Iā€™m estranged from my family, so they wonā€™t care or even be bothered lmao. Only been quiet today cos I havenā€™t slept at all lmao but hold tight cos Iā€™m addressing her followers aswel in a video few home truths oh and obv asking questions that will rattle her :) but all good over here guys hahaha oh and btw i got accepted for a lovely 3 bedroom house good things happen to good people ā¤ļø
It was in the back of my mind there that whoever just said that was full of šŸ’© clearly cause you have been MIA the sheep or Vag herself have came over and said this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Well done on the house lass ā¤ļø

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I remain sceptical there can be such a difference in 18 days. Check the flab and back fat on 2nd august then there was the family gathering at pip mansion the day after where she looked like blown up version of Morticia Addams . The mirror videos started appearing not long this
What happens to your muscles when you have one of the slimming injections? You must still have to tone up or you will just have some loose skin unless you are doing toning and strength exercises. Hope sheā€™s bossinā€™ it down the gym if she is having it šŸ¤Ŗ
marvellous, I thought you might be re charging your batteries after the full throttle advance on Sunday. Good news re the house šŸ„³šŸ˜˜