Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Hey all someone has just messaged me saying my family has been threatened lmao erm I’m estranged from my family, so they won’t care or even be bothered lmao. Only been quiet today cos I haven’t slept at all lmao but hold tight cos I’m addressing her followers aswel in a video few home truths oh and obv asking questions that will rattle her :) but all good over here guys hahaha oh and btw i got accepted for a lovely 3 bedroom house good things happen to good people ❤️
I’ve literally just messaged you then seen this 😂 I was about to say, vav will not know what’s hit her if she started shotting threats round this way 👌🏼👌🏼😂
Congrats on the house my girl, fab news ❤️❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
“Come here, you need to earn me money” if that’s on camera , god knows what she does behind the scenes😩
I have reported the video multiple times and it was caught on video and the Huns think it’s lovely and I bet the info from HAHM is not the only thing that comes out about other people who Steph was friends with, what. a sad reality that you are so paranoid and mouth off to people about others yeah everyone gossips it’s human nature but if I was speaking about someone and they found out I would hold my hands up and say yeah as EVERYONE gossips but steph you mouth off about stupid little lies like a HiV test after you made about a story about someone pissing in your ice bath you just had to make it more exciting than it actually was.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I have report the video multiple times and it was caught on video and the Huns think it’s lovely and I bet the info from HAHM is not the only thing that comes out about other people who Steph was friends with, what. a sad reality that you are so paranoid and mouth off to people about others yeah everyone gossips it’s human nature but if I was speaking about someone and they found out I would hold my hands up and say yeah as EVERYONE gossips but steph you mouth off about stupid little lies like a HiV test after you made about a story about someone pissing in your ice bath you just had to make it more exciting than it actually was.
Awk it’s horrific. The way she’s treating that poor boy who has no say in what he wants her to share😢 yeah everyone gossips, but see whatever I say about someone .. I’d say it to their face. Simple as that. She talks some amount of se honestly, she’s been caught time and time again and still has the audacity to come on and show her face🤣

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Hey all someone has just messaged me saying my family has been threatened lmao erm I’m estranged from my family, so they won’t care or even be bothered lmao. Only been quiet today cos I haven’t slept at all lmao but hold tight cos I’m addressing her followers aswel in a video few home truths oh and obv asking questions that will rattle her :) but all good over here guys hahaha oh and btw i got accepted for a lovely 3 bedroom house good things happen to good people ❤️
Congratulations on your house ♥️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Or do this let’s go in on it now
Have you seen this yet, it’s a belter. Sara knows Vav from years ago and Vav hates her, I never use jealously for the sake of it like her huns but vav is jealous of Sara because she has everything she craves. Family, fit husband and gorgeous. It was Sara’s abusive birth giver that Vav was in contact with

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
If my dad "walked out on me" as a child I certainly wouldn't hold onto photos of him. You can tell she has daddy issues. Thewomen in her life made that happen. I could imagine he went through hell with them all.
M is her dads double 😱
Imagine never having had a family life of your own to then make your kids have the same as you are that rotten.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
did any one else see the video earlier someone called Shirley put up that Vavron messaged a relative of sophies last night and made threats
if any one sees it can you post it please
There was no video, this is big beefy, thinking she can take credit for soph not posting on tiktok @Boo she just wants to play the big I am 😂 well played vav you get caught out in 2 mins 😜😜

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
If my dad "walked out on me" as a child I certainly wouldn't hold onto photos of him. You can tell she has daddy issues. Thewomen in her life made that happen. I could imagine he went through hell with them all.
M is her dads double 😱
Imagine never having had a family life of your own to then make your kids have the same as you are that rotten.
he really is, what a shame he doesn’t seen his other real grandad. The Hocus Pocus Coven have prepped him for Step daddies, step granddads and step great grandads. Not one biological male relative oh except the uncle but he’s a half brother that came from the step grandad. Something weird with men and those witches