Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
This nutcase on defending vav listen gill I think you have enough to worry about with your families names to stick your nose into vav’s business people so know her and how can people say it to her face when she hides away so get back in your box you a the least person who should be talking on someone you don’t know.

Can’t add video as too large a file.
IMG_4447.png
Who is this crackpot? I got half way through the video and I was bored to sleep 😴

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’d be the first one to phone the police. A Hahahahah wee sebag vav
Mr PoPo I know I’ve lied about people peeing in my ice bath,I’ve lied about stalkers, I’ve lied about my sons face being all bruised and swollen, I’ve lied about loooootttssss & I canna remember wit I’ve lied about & when but please Mr PoPo I’m telling the truth, there really is people at my door……
…… phones gets hung up 😂

Vag hen, surely your mammy told you about the boy that cried wolf 🤷🏻‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you ❤️
So it clearly states for his recovery AND FOA.
Have they ever stated that they didn’t receive any of it?

The buckets with cash in, was that a different fundraiser? Where was that cash given to?

I’m just trying to simplify it because Pammy comes in and says vague statements and never gives a proper answer. Vav does the same. Maybe now Princess Soph is using her voice it can be put to bed once and for all.

I know there are no receipts indicating that there was no transfer of even £1 from Vavs account to FOA. If there are any surely Vav would just show someone to stop all this.

Can’t a newspaper look into this 🤔

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Hey all someone has just messaged me saying my family has been threatened lmao erm I’m estranged from my family, so they won’t care or even be bothered lmao. Only been quiet today cos I haven’t slept at all lmao but hold tight cos I’m addressing her followers aswel in a video few home truths oh and obv asking questions that will rattle her :) but all good over here guys hahaha oh and btw i got accepted for a lovely 3 bedroom house good things happen to good people ❤️
Fab news for your new home 💖