Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh gill is on live speaking about it she obviously trying to up her engagement 🙄🙄
Imagine having that rocket as one of your supporters. She’s completely nuts and partial to telling a few lies herself. Maybe she’ll see something in her crystal ball for Vav, if she wasn‘t a charlatan she would be seeing her downfall

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Cherine is proof that tiktok is very forgetful she's wild in BS!
When management companies are offering up someone like this to promote skin and hair products on Tik Tok, the brands need to pay more attention. Or is it a case of any sale will do. It‘s incredible who BPerfect are inviting to events, people like Cherine who aren’t even known for having any of that as their content. Until now 🤦‍♀️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Was there not s went down on her on SM about previously being a Social Worker ? Someone was on TT calling her a paedo . It was wild .
Was their not stuff said about drug dealing too or boyfriend. I have no idea if any of the stories are true, I don’t really keep up with her, only pop in and see what se she’s punting for a laugh

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Was their not stuff said about drug dealing too or boyfriend. I have no idea if any of the stories are true, I don’t really keep up with her, only pop in and see what se she’s punting for a laugh

Yep and the lassie took the post down, apparently . I actually know who she is that commented the dirt and stay's in my area . Abergal told me about her and I said , what's her name , ring's a bell ! Penny dropped

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I remain sceptical there can be such a difference in 18 days. Check the flab and back fat on 2nd august then there was the family gathering at pip mansion the day after where she looked like a blown up version of Morticia Addams . The mirror videos started appearing not long this

My father in law was on the injections for his diabetes and he lost nearly a stone in 3 weeks or just over. He is now on tablets and they are stronger. He started with 3mg,7mg,14mg and that's what he will be on now the 14mg tablets. Xx

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Imagine having people like this support ya .. LOL don’t think she knew i can still block her even though she’s blocked me and oooops it’s even showed her username.

Aw I blocked that ages ago . I actually wondered if her / someone she know's . Pop's up now and again on her page or " troll " pages . Deinfluencer's one of them with her gub . Nasty t !