Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Hey all someone has just messaged me saying my family has been threatened lmao erm I’m estranged from my family, so they won’t care or even be bothered lmao. Only been quiet today cos I haven’t slept at all lmao but hold tight cos I’m addressing her followers aswel in a video few home truths oh and obv asking questions that will rattle her :) but all good over here guys hahaha oh and btw i got accepted for a lovely 3 bedroom house good things happen to good people ❤️

Also ask about the ovulation kits one of her exs found when he went to her flat for a hospital bag as she was in hospital as she miscarried. Was twins. When he came back he asked vav about it and boom mad Pam and nana mink told him where to go. Putting his face on her fb slating him and he went straight on tinder when she was in hospital.

You tried to trap him vav and you quickly deleted that post when his sister called you to get it off or pics of the tests would be put up. Cow she is

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine having people like this support ya .. LOL don’t think she knew i can still block her even though she’s blocked me and oooops it’s even showed her username.
Oh fox is a arse licker on Steph’s page you should put them on your pages as Steph claims her followers don’t bully people oh they really do vav.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Also ask about the ovulation kits one of her exs found when he went to her flat for a hospital bag as she was in hospital as she miscarried. Was twins. When he came back he asked vav about it and boom mad Pam and nana mink told him where to go. Putting his face on her fb slating him and he went straight on tinder when she was in hospital.

You tried to trap him vav and you quickly deleted that post when his sister called you to get it off or pics of the tests would be put up. Cow she is
She is a vile boot and defo a question to ask she is going to be raging someone asked gill sturgeon if she thought it was ok to steal charity money She said whatever Steph does is in the past very fitting for her when her sister and brother in law are accused of the same thing plus she just used you for clout Steph get more engagement to her page.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
My father in law was on the injections for his diabetes and he lost nearly a stone in 3 weeks or just over. He is now on tablets and they are stronger. He started with 3mg,7mg,14mg and that's what he will be on now the 14mg tablets. Xx
Totally agree taking it for diabetes and his dosage increases are monitored by a health professional. A stone in 3 weeks is achievable with lots of diets as it’s mostly water, she wouldn’t be looking so tiny as she does in some of her recent photos and videos with just a stone. She’s still using filters in my opinion, her appetite doesn’t seem to be suppressed 😉

minime89

Apr 14, 2024
Uk
Right, am I being thick here..it's bugged me since the live with Korey...but if someone was to take a piss in her ice bath, which BTW was filled ready for her to go in each day, would it not immediately dilute and you'd not notice a single difference?? Never mind be illuminous green and full of algae. If your kid pisses the bath it doesn't turn it a different colour?? You'd not even realise?

Imagine having people like this support ya .. LOL don’t think she knew i can still block her even though she’s blocked me and oooops it’s even showed her username.
What a nasty horrible rat bastard, these delulu sycophants scream that we are the bullies & they do s like this all the time. do them, post this & post any others you get, let the normal people see what vile nasty wankspangling bunglecunts they are. 🐀

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Right, am I being thick here..it's bugged me since the live with Korey...but if someone was to take a piss in her ice bath, which BTW was filled ready for her to go in each day, would it not immediately dilute and you'd not notice a single difference?? Never mind be illuminous green and full of algae. If your kid pisses the bath it doesn't turn it a different colour?? You'd not even realise?
Also if she’s noticed someone pissed in it, why did she climb in it for her to think she needed a HIV test 🤔 she’s clearly said she needed one to keep up with the pretence that she used it that morning, the lassie is no well

So Vag apparently you had an ice bath that morning, during the day at some point the three ladies you alleged managed to GI Joe it into your garden undetected by the CCTV 😂 maybe they had an invisibility cloak 🤷🏻‍♀️ take turns of pissing some Shrek looking piss and got away…. So please tell us how did you think you may have HIV? Are we missing something here 😭 did you jump back in it with yer eyes closed afterwards 😂 ya bloody clown.

I can see her tomorrow saying how everyone was out today/tonight to ruin her boys first day at school tomorrow. Can you imagine the stares she’s going to get tomorrow at the gates #pinchme #sojealous

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Totally agree taking it for diabetes and his dosage increases are monitored by a health professional. A stone in 3 weeks is achievable with lots of diets as it’s mostly water, she wouldn’t be looking so tiny as she does in some of her recent photos and videos with just a stone. She’s still using filters in my opinion, her appetite doesn’t seem to be suppressed 😉
She’s defo up to something . She’s all hunched over in her kitchen videos and the poses in the mirror are just weird . Then the coat . Something defo isn’t right . Nobody will be monitoring the drug , you can buy it all over TT . No doctor would prescribe it either . I remember her posting pics of her back when she was skinny and saying how unhappy she was . She’s actually a disgrace with what she’s doing . Totally gaslighting her followers making them believe she’s clean eating and losing weight naturally . If I was a follower I’d be unfollowing. Waiting on her saying her ED is bad because of the trolls

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Boo you gotta ask her about why she lied about the stairs on the plane saga.

She said they’d taken the stairs away and she was left on a plane with the captain but the stairs were literally attached to the plane 😂
Oh yeah stairgate was hilarious it made the Scottish sun newspaper that was a epic weekend where she was like the prime minister giving a speech saying the airline lied 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Not Excatly loads of comments of support even with vav reposting 😂 plus it’s ok for vav and her family to phone people’s workplaces because they disagree with her Betts also another jump in the bought followers upto 457.8 she really is using her followers cash to buy bots mortified for you Steph and gill get back on your box you clown 🤡
IMG_4454.png IMG_4455.jpeg IMG_4456.jpeg