Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Actually disgusted that his dad and his family sit back and allow her to share every aspect of that poor boys life to strangers, no doubt some absolute weirdos. Get a f@#%ing backbone and protect him.

I knew HAHM would have receipts, but I tell you if she accused me of that I'd be one reporting HER. Whole timeline is there of the night she made the lie up about the pissing. They'd only need to view her CCTV, I bet it's great viewing of how mad she is.

May 24, 2024
The World
Supposedly she could prove using social media was making her enough money! Petr did ask for max to be taken off TikTok but again she could prove punting him out made money and lawyers went on her side
She claimed he was still trying to control her and stop her making money wasn’t it?

So in other words, M makes her money and each video is surely M working?? Child labour?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Seeing green hahaha
Vav, you literally only have your mad mother and Nana because the rest of your family hates you, your own brothers and dad think you’re toxic and vile.. you literally have no respect for your kids privacy.. you got pumped in the back of a corsa, lied about being pregnant, stole charity money, encourage bullying, lie about the tiniest things, can’t keep a man, married a dying man for publicity.. on man the list could go on for days! Green? Don’t think so 🥴
Married him for the financial benefits being his wife would bring. She’d already started the publicity, getting the media to report the story about her proposing to him was just another part of them Stephanie Robertson Reality Show

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Right I’ve just saw Chelsea’s post but I’m sorry you cannot be that gullible to believe that what she said had any kinda truth in it, now I think Chelsea comes across nice so I’m really not having a pop but cmon here a wee bit common sense would think hmm that’s no adding up and an HIV test for someone pissing in her ice bath like fannybaws says so much se with not one bit of evidence like not one wee part of you goes hmm I smell se here

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
This is someone who comes on the app moaning every single day.
Let’s put the free dust collectors and bargain bin brand make up she’s sent to the side.
Why on earth would I want the life of someone who is miserable every single day?
Who is constantly moaning about how difficult their life is, who moans about being SOOOO busy.

Vav I worked in my career I can now earn a good wage without being rushed off my feet.
Glorifying ‘busy’ is not a flex.
I have some pretty dangerous health issues and I’m just grateful to be here, never mind all the rest I am happy about. You can’t even be happy just to wake up every day, it’s a blessing HUNNY.
No part of your morning videos makes me think ‘god I wish I had her life’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ludicrous.
But you value life by material things.
I can get all those things and not use my bum naked child to do it.

We will be out dancing soon my sexy sexy troll ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The school will see themselves how max interacts and I hope they flag up their concerns about you.
IMG_4479.jpeg
The school will pick up on stuff she thinks she’s got covered. Fresh eyes will see that Max is frustrated & angry & if they come across Vavs videos that will raise red flags. It’s only a matter of time before she slips up