Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So the skivvy is now Ms carer like she was Ls. Steph imagine not being able to look after either of your kids and think your a good mum 🤣 Assume the skivvy will be moving to PIP mansion too. What a life 🤣
Has anyone checked if Nick is ok. He’s very elusive especially when Mad Pam is at pip mansion, always thought he’s a Tim Nice but a Dim kinda guy

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
It's weird, video yourself crying ,video your son crying..the setting the phone up to record it.. its just fing weird
It is, I couldn't imagen doing that to my son who is also autistic. I love him and respect him too much. Said it on Aimees thread when she announced to the world that H is a pre teen and to read between the lines. Not far off secondary school and the way society is today and the bullying that goes on. Poor Max hasn't a clue what is going on and instead of protecting him from the world, she exploits him and his disability. Its utterly sad and I hope something is done to stop her x

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It is, I couldn't imagen doing that to my son who is also autistic. I love him and respect him too much. Said it on Aimees thread when she announced to the world that H is a pre teen and to read between the lines. Not far off secondary school and the way society is today and the bullying that goes on. Poor Max hasn't a clue what is going on and instead of protecting him from the world, she exploits him and his disability. Its utterly sad and I hope something is done to stop her x
See shes got a pity me video as her latest one. “I don’t use filters or lie about my size“ still saying you‘re a 12? I could swear that top was covering the chest in Vavs exploitation of M crying

Attachments

• IMG_4281.jpeg
    IMG_4281.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4282.png
    IMG_4282.png
    597.9 KB · Views: 102

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Vav better watch because the school nurse will watch her videos. She won’t be told they’re watching them but they’re in the public domain.

It will all get documented. The pulling of his wrists if there are marks they will be documented. They compile evidence over time. I’ve seen it done first hand with a (eX) friend of mine… and it’s presented like a fing platter.

It’s not like the health visitor! The school nurse is physically in school. Forced interactions of an autistic person is ABUSE. She forces eye contact with him he will find this genuinely uncomfortable.

She’s gonna push him till he breaks and all for what??? Likes and views! It’s exploitation. She’s dying to show off she’s a good mum.

When she rubs his nose with hers you can tell it’s a new interaction as he didn’t know what to expect but you can tell she wants to look like she knows what she’s doing to calm him down. It’s all for the viewer.

She’s utterly vile.

The best thing to happen to max is his mother being away.

Like I say… skinny vavs downfall is gonna happen faster than fat favs downfalll because skinny vav will leave the house more. She will have the confidence to get up to more s.. there will be more lies, more drama cos skinny vav is a cocky s.

She will be disliked more and more and more and I’m here for it.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Vav better watch because the school nurse will watch her videos. She won’t be told they’re watching them but they’re in the public domain.

It will all get documented. The pulling of his wrists if there are marks they will be documented. They compile evidence over time. I’ve seen it done first hand with a (eX) friend of mine… and it’s presented like a fing platter.

It’s not like the health visitor! The school nurse is physically in school. Forced interactions of an autistic person is ABUSE. She forces eye contact with him he will find this genuinely uncomfortable.

She’s gonna push him till he breaks and all for what??? Likes and views! It’s exploitation. She’s dying to show off she’s a good mum.

When she rubs his nose with hers you can tell it’s a new interaction as he didn’t know what to expect but you can tell she wants to look like she knows what she’s doing to calm him down. It’s all for the viewer.

She’s utterly vile.

Like I say… skinny vavs downfall is gonna happen faster than fat favs downfalll because skinny vav will leave the house more. She will have the confidence to get up to more s.. there will be more lies, more drama cos skinny vav is a cocky s.

I really hope so 😔 my heart breaks for that poor boy 💔

Oh yeah the mask is already slipping more and more are seeking the truth. Sophs video about max being dysregulated/crying, a lot of her followers were agreeing that it's not right and rightly so! anyone who agrees with it needs their heads testing and stop being enablers it's sick! Keep going @Boo I do think some of her followers take notice of your videos but not all will comment in case Beefy comes for them 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I really hope so 😔 my heart breaks for that poor boy 💔

Oh yeah the mask is already slipping more and more are seeking the truth. Sophs video about max being dysregulated/crying, a lot of her followers were agreeing that it's not right and rightly so! anyone who agrees with it needs their heads testing and stop being enablers it's sick! Keep going @Boo I do think some of her followers take notice of your videos but not all will comment in case Beefy comes for them 🙄
Yes bloody well done @Boo
We love you for doing all this, we don’t just want you here for that though, you’re bloody funny. Hope you are feeling better than you did yesterday 👍🏼

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

She’s utterly vile.

I would find her interactions disturbing even if he wasn’t autistic. The key word is forced and it’s forced for the camera. His body language is plain to see but hers always gives her away and it’s 99% out of her control. Most mums don’t even think they have to prove they are a good mum, they just are. She really is unwell.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I would find her interactions disturbing even if he wasn’t autistic. The key word is forced and it’s forced for the camera. His body language is plain to see but hers always gives her away and it’s 99% out of her control. Most mums don’t even think they have to prove they are a good mum, they just are. She really is unwell.
That’s it. When you have to go to excessive lengths to prove it there is something sinister going on.

He needs removed. It’s as simple as that. And if she continues this unhinged behaviour it will be sooner than she thinks.

She’s just becoming more unravelled by the day. Do these Injections shrink brain fat as well???

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That’s it. When you have to go to excessive lengths to prove it there is something sinister going on.

He needs removed. It’s as simple as that. And if she continues this unhinged behaviour it will be sooner than she thinks.

She’s just becoming more unravelled by the day. Do these Injections shrink brain fat as well???
Not sure but filters remove reality, remember this, pretty sure it was the same day. I’m not ready to believe she’s lost much weight until I see her in the wild or she’s in someones video with no filters

Attachments

• IMG_4279.jpeg
    IMG_4279.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 99

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

She’s utterly vile.

Agreed and surely if she’s educating people shouldn’t it be more constructive content like how to help him communicate rather than just filming him in distress or literally flinging about, tickling him to make him laugh purely for the camera?

She’s desperate and fame hungry. Poor children 😳