Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Not sure but filters remove reality, remember this, pretty sure it was the same day. I’m not ready to believe she’s lost much weight until I see her in the wild or she’s in someones video with no filters
Yeah , same day and the tattoo on her side disappeared . She never did air that dress .. wonder why ? Cos she knew it wasn’t going to look like that on her maybe ? She fs about with filters so much that you don’t know what you’re actually looking at ! She hasn’t lost that much weight on her lower half . Could see that in her pjs this morning . I keep saying it but I’m convinced she’s up to something with the mirror . Why sit on the ground at a mirror to open parcels . Bizarre ! She defo had a filter on in the kitchen video last night too ..you could see it at the tiles

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Your skin looks tit even with filters Steph the spots and redness around your nose suggests otherwise and that is with the amount of s you put on it, I still can’t believe she is away to London tomorrow when max hasn’t even did a week at school talk about just dumping your children with mad Pam you to play shop with Tik tok what happened to max and his routine is so important.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah , same day and the tattoo on her side disappeared . She never did air that dress .. wonder why ? Cos she knew it wasn’t going to look like that on her maybe ? She fs about with filters so much that you don’t know what you’re actually looking at ! She hasn’t lost that much weight on her lower half . Could see that in her pjs this morning . I keep saying it but I’m convinced she’s up to something with the mirror . Why sit on the ground at a mirror to open parcels . Bizarre ! She defo had a filter on in the kitchen video last night too ..you could see it at the tiles
A friend of mine has a leaner mirror against a wall and it’s tipped back a little, my legs look like half the size they really are and I’m elongated it in too. So I stand looking and thinking oh this is me if I was4 inch taller and super skinny. I love looking in it 😂😂😂 so I’m certain it’s the same lengthening effect as my friends. It’s what shops use in changing rooms so you look good in the clothes you’re trying on
She’s got a mirror that lies to her so she’s using it to film herself in it. Smoke and mirrors again 🤪

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Sustainable and high end quality made in a sweat shop in Bangladesh
I don’t know how this works haha, but I’ve silently watched, and knew who she was from the start! one of her most viewed videos, pinned top of her page, she treats him like an animal
Things I’ve seen, and in my child’s setting which is a sen setting it says “see something say something”
So

1, you threw a crepe along the counter at him! Not handed or thrown in a nice way, launched over your fing head to him! (Like a dog)

2. You constantly see him showing you his communication skills as he’s non verbal he communicates a little diffrent, pulling away, trying to get off the high kitchen work top you put him on because he can’t get away as easy!

3. The school does have certain resources… can help with speech and language, has an in house community nurse, and you get 3/4 asnas “assistants” as we call them in Scotland … but they won’t be at hand for u and your child more then everyone else !!!

3. She wasn’t crying cause her child never got in a spa she was using said child to give a reason! She was crying cause the walls are so closing in!

4 using treats and food to get him to give you a kiss!! Lowest of the low !!!

5. Can’t go into too much detail or I’ll give myself away, but this asn school WILL NOT put up with her pish! And they take into consideration everyone’s safety! Not just YOUR chile!! Safeguarding is no 1 priority!!!

6.. this list could go to 100! If your child has CP and It’s bad why would u pull him about by the legs ?? Never document his journey cause you sure as do document the rest!!! Let him walk down those very dangerous stays alone!!! And not put him in the right footwear.

Oh 7. Swear I’m almost done, I don’t shame mums for using an iPad, cause my child gets it to have quiet time and calm down from a meltdown, cause unfortunately cuddles and kisses and all that jazz don’t work when your child is struggling and has additional needs! But take that away and fing do things with him and for him! You could have learned makaton! Would have been great for your engagement ! Dont want her getting ideas !!! 🤣 but also during that full summer at home which we did a lot too you could have tried to start the potty training business!! These teachers and assistants are amazing but if you don’t do the work along side them he will never be able to grow and flourish!

Also

If I hear one more fing time “these women, this group of women” like before im gona address u from my own page as you blocked me for absolutely no reason!!! And tell you to keep us “womens” names out your fing mouth!!!!

She’s exploiting that child and it’s fing disgusting …

Her face is a mess cause she’s mixing all these skin care Brands something hasn’t agreed with the daft t and she doesn’t know what cause she’s advertising everything and anything!! Anyone buying into that crap !!!

God I have a lot more to say

And I don’t always come on so I shall be back 👋🤪

But you say in your video you have never directed videos at people (fing liar) and that you don’t do evil things ???

Emmmmm I’ll not name a 100 cause it’s all here, but has your thick Doghnut heed forget what you did to HAHM ?!!!! You tried to get dirt on her !!!! And that’s VILE!!! Vile vav is what I call her

Lastly I had a friend who followed her and thought oh she’s a nice girl … I filled her in and she said omg that’s disgusting and she then unfollowed her not before putting a comment up when vavfanny said she hadn’t straightened her hair, saying u clearly have ;;;;;;; BLOCKED

Say it to my face she said !!!?

We try you block us! Your pittyful 50-100 people that comment mostly a lot lower don’t really even know The Half of it!

And I’ve made videos in the past were those said people come for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ohhh scary!!!!

Anyway kept wanting to post and I don’t think I have a user name, or I made one up a long ago and forgot it 🤣

Stop claiming a group of women like you know who it is have a group chat about u!! I’m one who’s spoken out about u!! And I am in no group chat with no ring leader talking about u!! Get a fing grip!!

I keep up to date with these cause I think your atrocious and you deserve to fing own up to your past change that headstone instead of new tits and stop using your poor little boy as a tool in your attempt to page “wages”

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
I don’t know how this works haha, but I’ve silently watched, and knew who she was from the start! one of her most viewed videos, pinned top of her page, she treats him like an animal
Things I’ve seen, and in my child’s setting which is a sen setting it says “see something say something”
So

1, you threw a crepe along the counter at him! Not handed or thrown in a nice way, launched over your fing head to him! (Like a dog)

2. You constantly see him showing you his communication skills as he’s non verbal he communicates a little diffrent, pulling away, trying to get off the high kitchen work top you put him on because he can’t get away as easy!

3. The school does have certain resources… can help with speech and language, has an in house community nurse, and you get 3/4 asnas “assistants” as we call them in Scotland … but they won’t be at hand for u and your child more then everyone else !!!

3. She wasn’t crying cause her child never got in a spa she was using said child to give a reason! She was crying cause the walls are so closing in!

5. Can’t go into too much detail or I’ll give myself away, but this asn school WILL NOT put up with her pish! And they take into consideration everyone’s safety! Not just YOUR chile!! Safeguarding is no 1 priority!!!

6.. this list could go to 100! If your child has CP and It’s bad why would u pull him about by the legs ?? Never document his journey cause you sure as do document the rest!!! Let him walk down those very dangerous stays alone!!! And not put him in the right footwear.

Oh 7. Swear I’m almost done, I don’t shame mums for using an iPad, cause my child gets it to have quiet time and calm down from a meltdown, cause unfortunately cuddles and kisses and all that jazz don’t work when your child is struggling and has additional needs! But take that away and fing do things with him and for him! You could have learned makaton! Would have been great for your engagement ! Dont want her getting ideas !!! 🤣 but also during that full summer at home which we did a lot too you could have tried to start the potty training business!! These teachers and assistants are amazing but if you don’t do the work along side them he will never be able to grow and flourish!

Also

If I hear one more fing time “these women, this group of women” like before im gona address u from my own page as you blocked me for absolutely no reason!!! And tell you to keep us “womens” names out your fing mouth!!!!

Her face is a mess cause she’s mixing all these skin care Brands something hasn’t agreed with the daft t and she doesn’t know what cause she’s advertising everything and anything!! Anyone buying into that crap !!!

But you say in your video you have never directed videos at people (fing liar) and that you don’t do evil things ???

Emmmmm I’ll not name a 100 cause it’s all here, but has your thick Doghnut heed forget what you did to HAHM ?!!!! You tried to get dirt on her !!!! And that’s VILE!!! Vile vav is what I call her

Lastly I had a friend who followed her and thought oh she’s a nice girl … I filled her in and she said omg that’s disgusting and she then unfollowed her not before putting a comment up when vavfanny said she hadn’t straightened her hair, saying u clearly have ;;;;;;; BLOCKED

We try you block us! Your pittyful 50-100 people that comment mostly a lot lower don’t really even know The Half of it!

And I’ve made videos in the past were those said people come for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ohhh scary!!!!

Anyway kept wanting to post and I don’t think I have a user name, or I made one up a long ago and forgot it 🤣

Stop claiming a group of women like you know who it is have a group chat about u!! I’m one who’s spoken out about u!! And I am in no group chat with no ring leader talking about u!! Get a fing grip!!

I keep up to date with these cause I think your atrocious and you deserve to fing own up to your past change that headstone instead of new tits and stop using your poor little boy as a tool in your attempt to page “wages”
Oh and after you guys have made your coffee and tea and read that novel

You anno STEFFFF… the fact you have convinced yourself there is a group chat with everyone and it’s cause we wana destroy you, that’s very big of u! You think you’re that important 🤣🤣🤣…. You’re comming on here reading it all and can’t say especially after chealsea! And she’s about to open that beautiful mouth of hers some more.. is why you came up with the group chat theory 🤢🤣

And leaving to go to London one day into a HUGE milestone in your child’s life !! Is beyond me !! I can’t even get into how sick u are on so many levels, but you’re not his safe space ! If you were you wouldn’t be able to leave ! Even if I want to leave I can’t ! Because I am Infact my child’s safe space ! Even when I’m sick fanny face ! My child lies next to me on their iPad 🤪🤪🤪🤪

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
So

Also

Bravo, well said!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Bravo, well said!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Thank you! 😅 took me a while and I have much more to add, but we all know the disgusting past of hers, also I am slightly dyslexic, took me about an hour to type cause I didn’t want anyone thinking I’m a vav spy 😂

Did make a couple of spelling mistakes

But I don’t know why this davide accusation hasn’t gone onto every page on tik tok!!! That to me is showing she’s never changed from what she claimed and lied about in the past about her daughter!!

She’s accused something of a vile vile act!! Someone high profile and associated with b perfect ?!!! They are just as disgusting

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh and after you guys have made your coffee and tea and read that novel

You anno STEFFFF… the fact you have convinced yourself there is a group chat with everyone and it’s cause we wana destroy you, that’s very big of u! You think you’re that important 🤣🤣🤣…. You’re comming on here reading it all and can’t say especially after chealsea! And she’s about to open that beautiful mouth of hers some more.. is why you came up with the group chat theory 🤢🤣

And leaving to go to London one day into a HUGE milestone in your child’s life !! Is beyond me !! I can’t even get into how sick u are on so many levels, but you’re not his safe space ! If you were you wouldn’t be able to leave ! Even if I want to leave I can’t ! Because I am Infact my child’s safe space ! Even when I’m sick fanny face ! My child lies next to me on their iPad 🤪🤪🤪🤪
She HAS to go to London…. Wages to pay, Pammy there to care for Max so vile Vavron can swan off to whatever se she’s invited to, which she will then say was work which will pay Pammy 🤔
Anything to keep being noticed and give her something to talk about.

This dog has had its day

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sorry, I was very quiet most of the day yesterday and all night. That video triggered me. It is brutal. She’s not an advocate or raising awareness for her son she is exploiting him. I found it the most distressing thing to watch, it has truly made me so sad, so the best way for me if I feel like this is always to express how I feel and I’ve done it in a video. In no way shape or form am I ever stopping after seeing what I saw yesterday. As much as it affected me all I can think about is that poor little boy. We need to speak out more than ever now.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Thank you! 😅 took me a while and I have much more to add, but we all know the disgusting past of hers, also I am slightly dyslexic, took me about an hour to type cause I didn’t want anyone thinking I’m a vav spy 😂

Did make a couple of spelling mistakes

But I don’t know why this davide accusation hasn’t gone onto every page on tik tok!!! That to me is showing she’s never changed from what she claimed and lied about in the past about her daughter!!

She’s accused something of a vile vile act!! Someone high profile and associated with b perfect ?!!! They are just as disgusting
Your post was perfect and bloody well done!!
We all have spelling mistakes Christ my posts are probably full of them.
Like you I’m shocked these accusations against Ekin-Su and Davide have been kept on the hush which I’m so surprised at.
She is just a vile human being and we should be thankful we are nothing like her. Xxx

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She HAS to go to London…. Wages to pay, Pammy there to care for Max so vile Vavron can swan off to whatever se she’s invited to, which she will then say was work which will pay Pammy 🤔
Anything to keep being noticed and give her something to talk about.

This dog has had its day
I wouldn’t be surprised if the fallout of the past couple of weeks is the reason she has been called down cos her management must be on damage limitation mode at the moment xxc