Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I’m sorry, I was very quiet most of the day yesterday and all night. That video triggered me. It is brutal. She’s not an advocate or raising awareness for her son she is exploiting him. I found it the most distressing thing to watch, it has truly made me so sad, so the best way for me if I feel like this is always to express how I feel and I’ve done it in a video. In no way shape or form am I ever stopping after seeing what I saw yesterday. As much as it affected me all I can think about is that poor little boy. We need to speak out more than ever now.

My heart breaks for that wee boy. I agree it was distressing watching him cry like that and she just continued to fin film it.
Personally I have reported her numerous times to child services who don’t agree there is a safeguarding issue so where do we go from here to get someone from child services to take this seriously. That poor wee boy is so distressed and disengaged anytime she is near him and also the poor wee soul has Cerebral Palsy and she is swinging him around the floor by his legs, someone needs to get her and swing her around the floor by her tits!!🤬🤬

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I don’t know how this works haha, but I’ve silently watched, and knew who she was from the start! one of her most viewed videos, pinned top of her page, she treats him like an animal
Things I’ve seen, and in my child’s setting which is a sen setting it says “see something say something”
So

1, you threw a crepe along the counter at him! Not handed or thrown in a nice way, launched over your fing head to him! (Like a dog)

2. You constantly see him showing you his communication skills as he’s non verbal he communicates a little diffrent, pulling away, trying to get off the high kitchen work top you put him on because he can’t get away as easy!

3. The school does have certain resources… can help with speech and language, has an in house community nurse, and you get 3/4 asnas “assistants” as we call them in Scotland … but they won’t be at hand for u and your child more then everyone else !!!

3. She wasn’t crying cause her child never got in a spa she was using said child to give a reason! She was crying cause the walls are so closing in!

4 using treats and food to get him to give you a kiss!! Lowest of the low !!!

5. Can’t go into too much detail or I’ll give myself away, but this asn school WILL NOT put up with her pish! And they take into consideration everyone’s safety! Not just YOUR chile!! Safeguarding is no 1 priority!!!

6.. this list could go to 100! If your child has CP and It’s bad why would u pull him about by the legs ?? Never document his journey cause you sure as do document the rest!!! Let him walk down those very dangerous stays alone!!! And not put him in the right footwear.

Oh 7. Swear I’m almost done, I don’t shame mums for using an iPad, cause my child gets it to have quiet time and calm down from a meltdown, cause unfortunately cuddles and kisses and all that jazz don’t work when your child is struggling and has additional needs! But take that away and fing do things with him and for him! You could have learned makaton! Would have been great for your engagement ! Dont want her getting ideas !!! 🤣 but also during that full summer at home which we did a lot too you could have tried to start the potty training business!! These teachers and assistants are amazing but if you don’t do the work along side them he will never be able to grow and flourish!

Also

If I hear one more fing time “these women, this group of women” like before im gona address u from my own page as you blocked me for absolutely no reason!!! And tell you to keep us “womens” names out your fing mouth!!!!

She’s exploiting that child and it’s fing disgusting …

Her face is a mess cause she’s mixing all these skin care Brands something hasn’t agreed with the daft t and she doesn’t know what cause she’s advertising everything and anything!! Anyone buying into that crap !!!

God I have a lot more to say

And I don’t always come on so I shall be back 👋🤪

But you say in your video you have never directed videos at people (fing liar) and that you don’t do evil things ???

Emmmmm I’ll not name a 100 cause it’s all here, but has your thick Doghnut heed forget what you did to HAHM ?!!!! You tried to get dirt on her !!!! And that’s VILE!!! Vile vav is what I call her

Lastly I had a friend who followed her and thought oh she’s a nice girl … I filled her in and she said omg that’s disgusting and she then unfollowed her not before putting a comment up when vavfanny said she hadn’t straightened her hair, saying u clearly have ;;;;;;; BLOCKED

Say it to my face she said !!!?

We try you block us! Your pittyful 50-100 people that comment mostly a lot lower don’t really even know The Half of it!

And I’ve made videos in the past were those said people come for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ohhh scary!!!!

Anyway kept wanting to post and I don’t think I have a user name, or I made one up a long ago and forgot it 🤣

Stop claiming a group of women like you know who it is have a group chat about u!! I’m one who’s spoken out about u!! And I am in no group chat with no ring leader talking about u!! Get a fing grip!!

I keep up to date with these cause I think your atrocious and you deserve to fing own up to your past change that headstone instead of new tits and stop using your poor little boy as a tool in your attempt to page “wages”
This post totally deserves a round of applause 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
My heart breaks for that wee boy. I agree it was distressing watching him cry like that and she just continued to fin film it.
Personally I have reported her numerous times to child services who don’t agree there is a safeguarding issue so where do we go from here to get someone from child services to take this seriously. That poor wee boy is so distressed and disengaged anytime she is near him and also the poor wee soul has Cerebral Palsy and she is swinging him around the floor by his legs, someone needs to get her and swing her around the floor by her tits!!🤬🤬
There MUST be someone on here who knows something about child services and how the reporting process works - or knows someone who does.

Even someone in the Education system who might know about these things?

Unfortunately, it’s not an area of expertise for me.

But, holy cow, this HAS to stop.

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
To all her followers who don't think she pays to boost her normal content, look at the views, likes and comments on her commission based/ad videos and see the huge difference.

Serious question for you Steph. What genuine reason could someone have to save a video of your son in his school uniform in a vulnerable state. It's been saved by over 100 strangers 🤬
Why will no-one step in for that boy.

NYX cosmetics have an event in London tonight and I'll bet that's what she's going to. Ditching her son who only started P1 YESTERDAY to go to a NYX Cosmetics house party 😥 poor boy deserves so much more.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
There is a safeguarding issue here - I hope they watch her videos and I hope to goodness there’s no accidents where is her seriously injured but what does it take for them to step in? She is abusing that boy for her own gain (financially). This has to stop.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The school staff will bloody delighted that Steph isn’t their but have to deal with mad Pam instead that family need to take a long hard look at themselves both thoses videos of Steph’s should be down and it’s a disgrace that child services don’t think their is anything wrong with not give a child the privacy he deserves they are denying him his human rights which is sickening.

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Gaslighting her followers in her morning video 🙄making out it was just a little sob because he thought he was going to nursery and would be without her and would miss her because he's such a mummy's boy 😡....lots of yawning as well to cover her lies!
All that does is make it worse she's fckin off and leaving him for London then. I don't comment much but she really is a s mum to that boy, she does not, nor try to meet that boys needs.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Reading here and tattle again as no one in your comments mentioned you going away was bad when max has just started school and it’s not a job Pamela she attends s events and puts s online, plus what mother would want to go away after her son hair started school especially if you were so worried about it let’s face it Steph your a disgrace and mad Pam is raising max just like she did with Lily remember folk used to see you drop and pick her up from that sty centre people do know you.
IMG_4494.jpeg IMG_4493.jpeg

May 24, 2024
The World
Gaslighting her followers in her morning video 🙄making out it was just a little sob because he thought he was going to nursery and would be without her and would miss her because he's such a mummy's boy 😡....lots of yawning as well to cover her lies!
Point remains. She could have edited it out. This is what she’s not getting.
There is a difference between could, and should.
Could have shared, didn’t because she respected his privacy.

He doesn’t even have basic human rights, and this is where SS can be alerted. The pooing in the pool, the naked bum, dragging him about the floor by his ankles when he has CP and he can’t verbalise pain ( thats abuse)

She knew her son was naked in the room and still pressed record. Thats not creating a safe space for her children.

May 24, 2024
The World
Reading here and tattle again as no one in your comments mentioned you going away was bad when max has just started school and it’s not a job Pamela she attends s events and puts s online, plus what mother would want to go away after her son hair started school especially if you were so worried about it let’s face it Steph your a disgrace and mad Pam is raising max just like she did with Lily remember folk used to see you drop and pick her up from that sty centre people do know you.
IMG_4494.jpeg IMG_4493.jpeg
Point you’re missing Kerry, she is the sole carer. If the dad was the sole carer the same would be said to him
But she made a song and dance about doing tiktok to be at home with her kids.

See when it’s my daughter’s birthday, I take time off.
When she has something big in her life, I take time off.
She has made umpteen crying videos about this transition and how huge it is for her son, and she’s off again on day 2.
She is the primary carer for him.. tiktok should fit round her children’s needs, not her children for round tiktok.

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She defo has a problem Petr goes away for a month for a real job not to piss about with nobodies plus it would just be you max wants videos say otherwise Steph and you know if and good luck the flight it’s ment to be awful all day today if Petr didn’t go away you would get any money, plus you are defo they parent who has a mental health disorder when it comes to your child it’s actually quite disturbing.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr3d5bfog65ne0i8kp5g.mp4

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How can someone that moaned all summer… literally all summer about her boy going to school, be going away on day 2.

Ah well girls, add it to the list of sty things this woman has done.

Did you actually hear her trying to justify it. Calling her autistic child DRAMA! Sorry what? Making out he plays up more for her than his dad cos he’s had to take him to the class room. It was his first day. How the do do you know !!!

You’re glad someone else will be doing it today because it embarrasses you. That is the one thing abundantly clear. You don’t know max well enough to stop a melt down cos he’s parented by his iPad and ignored by you except for feeding l, bed time and not to forget, forced interaction filming.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That sarah is always kissing Vav & Aimless 🍑 in the comments

Also, speaking of whatever happened to Deanne English? Did she finally give up defending them?
Sarah is a whole lot of weirdness for being an older women it’s tragic and someone else I know mentioned deanne English where has she fed off to their is quite a few in Chelsea and Soph comments who did support vav but don’t anymore.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Stephanie shut the F up!! No one gets aggy when a man goes away for weeks at a time?? Are you joking? He's away working offshore.

You'd soon moan if he didn't pay you money a month. Offshore life is s, but remember he's stuck out there working 12 hours a day for weeks on end no weekends off or evenings at home with family. And you are comparing you swanning off to London on what is potentially the biggest step in a your lads life to Ps job! Ps job ain't no 4th of July picnic. Why do mums get slated well they don't generally! You made such a song and dance about M leaving for holidays with his dad and yet here you are heading to London. Don't ever compare your work to offshore work it isn't the same!! Until you work 35 hours a week juggling child care, running a house and raising a SEN child you do not get to make that statement. P is out there earning and funding your extravagant lifestyle!!

You are swanning off to London during your sons first week in school yes you will get slated for that! Especially after the pantomime you you put on about how you can't be away from him!! Jesus wept!!

And just to add he doesn't have a carry with his dad because he doesn't enable it he is teaching him the skills to transition from one to the other. Honestly I can't with you today away to London and let the wee toot adjust with school life with his dad who clearly has a good handle on how to get him regulated!

Last edited:

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
How can someone that moaned all summer… literally all summer about her boy going to school, be going away on day 2.

Ah well girls, add it to the list of sty things this woman has done.

Did you actually hear her trying to justify it. Calling her autistic child DRAMA! Sorry what? Making out he plays up more for her than his dad cos he’s had to take him to the class room. It was his first day. How the do do you know !!!

You’re glad someone else will be doing it today because it embarrasses you. That is the one thing abundantly clear. You don’t know max well enough to stop a melt down cos he’s parented by his iPad and ignored by you except for feeding l, bed time and not to forget, forced interaction filming.
Dramatic?! 🤬

NO HES NOT DRAMATIC YOU t HES DISTRESSED, SCARED AND OUT OF HIS COMFORT ZONE!! VAV YOU KNOW do ALL ABOUT AUTISM, YOUR CHILD OR PARENTING…

SERIOUSLY SOCIAL SERVICES NEED TO GET INVOLVED COS WHAT SHES DOING IS EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE