Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
IMG_8838.jpeg
Pending clapback or delete 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Jesus! Shocking! Bet she gets quite a fair wack aswell for him. She would have alot to say if he was working in a 9-5 every day and wasn't providing the amount she's used too. Seems Max is well looked after and provided for when he is with his Dad and his family. This b will never learn will she xx

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Another lie she’s just been caught out on. Just a couple weeks ago she said she can’t have her DM’s open and people can’t have easy access to her. Then this morning spouting that her DM’s are full with people supporting her. She’s full of s. She lies so easily it’s dangerous 👊🤬🤬
Yip, the lies she is coming out with now are fin dangerous and she doesn’t seem to care that everyone is calling her out on them, it’s as if she is getting some sort of kick from the lies and is determined to see how far she can go with them which in my opinion makes her extremely dangerous x

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Thank you! 😅 took me a while and I have much more to add, but we all know the disgusting past of hers, also I am slightly dyslexic, took me about an hour to type cause I didn’t want anyone thinking I’m a vav spy 😂

Did make a couple of spelling mistakes

But I don’t know why this davide accusation hasn’t gone onto every page on tik tok!!! That to me is showing she’s never changed from what she claimed and lied about in the past about her daughter!!

She’s accused something of a vile vile act!! Someone high profile and associated with b perfect ?!!! They are just as disgusting
It was perfect x

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
I am exhausted and quite frankly bored of her Huns sticking up for her it’s like the lights are on and nobody’s home! In fact quite honestly between her and Aimee it’s same s different day it’s boring, it’s predictable however I will watch from afar and still hope for the downfall that will ultimately come because they’re addicted to it, it’s so interesting to see from where they started to where they are now and let me say Aimee and Vav social media has ruined you forever!!
And too many people are taking notice!
And FYI to both you’re make up is utter s, your fashion is questionable and filters are not real life people have 👀 your parenting skills are in the gutter and not one single DECENT man wants you and if they do it’s short lived what does that tell you, you’re not liked, you’re dull as dishwater, enjoy your dating apps Vav until they see you in real life bet wee dad Sam got a fing fright!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am exhausted and quite frankly bored of her Huns sticking up for her it’s like the lights are on and nobody’s home! In fact quite honestly between her and Aimee it’s same s different day it’s boring, it’s predictable however I will watch from afar and still hope for the downfall that will ultimately come because they’re addicted to it, it’s so interesting to see from where they started to where they are now and let me say Aimee and Vav social media has ruined you forever!!
And too many people are taking notice!
And FYI to both you’re make up is utter s, your fashion is questionable and filters are not real life people have 👀 your parenting skills are in the gutter and not one single DECENT man wants you and if they do it’s short lived what does that tell you, you’re not liked, you’re dull as dishwater, enjoy your dating apps Vav until they see you in real life bet wee dad Sam got a fing fright!
I’m not sure the lights are even on to be honest.