Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
@Missy ive been on the inkey eye cream and the ordinary since it came. I really like the ordinary but I don’t know if it’s an illusion that I think it’s better because it leaves more of a shine. Either way combined my under eyes are plump and less fine lines.
I’ve got two more products coming tomorrow I want to try.
My skin got pretty beat up on medication but I’m off it now so I’m on damage control. I’m fortunate enough I don’t look like I’m knocking on 40s door but I can see what the meds have done

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Let me get this right. She put out videos including the black and white ones exploiting M for views saying he’s non verbal, wish she knew what he was thinking etc etc, yet she’s now on with a clap back because yesterdays awful videos basically saying hes a drama queen and a mummy’s boy, knows how to play her blah blah as he doesn’t do it with his dad. Sense people, make it make sense for me! Sounds like you’re saying he has a better relationship with his dad if he doesn’t play up to him like he does to you. You really are scummy 😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@Missy ive been on the inkey eye cream and the ordinary since it came. I really like the ordinary but I don’t know if it’s an illusion that I think it’s better because it leaves more of a shine. Either way combined my under eyes are plump and less fine lines.
I’ve got two more products coming tomorrow I want to try.
My skin got pretty beat up on medication but I’m off it now so I’m on damage control. I’m fortunate enough I don’t look like I’m knocking on 40s door but I can see what the meds have done
Illness and medication takes it toll on every part of your body so I’m not surprised you feel like your skin has been battered.
It’s really moisturising so it’s probably plumped your skin up.
The best thing really is retinol and the ordinary do a retinal cream 15ml for £15 approx, says not to use around eyes but Medik8 do a ceramide retinal eye cream in different strengths which is what I use.
Oh and I make a face oil with avocado oil and vit E from The Soapary and tap that on top 👍🏼you can buy all sorts and make your own treatments up.
Cloud 10 Beauty has The ordinary and free shipping 😉

Attachments

• IMG_6557.jpeg
    IMG_6557.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6558.jpeg
    IMG_6558.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 15