Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I used to think Brendan was being smart and playing a good game with Steph, but it's now clear to see he's another enabler. Does she have something on him? I just find it so hard to believe he'd risk the business he's worked so hard to build.
I hope someone who knows him reads here. I hope he knows that when he is no longer of use to her she'll bring him and his business down and no-one will believe him since he's been warned from the start and chose to ignore it.

It is very obvious so what hold has she got šŸ¤” She doesn't take much sales in for them now. The s is going to hit the fan and it'll be his biggest regret.
Can you imagine if there was a fall out šŸ¤£ Bperfect are so jealous of me they're trolls please give me some validation Huns, here's a black and white crying video šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Can you imagine if there was a fall out šŸ¤£ Bperfect are so jealous of me they're trolls please give me some validation Huns, here's a black and white crying video šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The thing is the crazy huns will go for the business and he can't see it. He'll get done to him what he knows everyone that speaks out about her gets. Imagine the lies she'd conjure up to bring him down.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The thing is the crazy huns will go for the business and he can't see it. He'll get done to him what he knows everyone that speaks out about her gets. Imagine the lies she'd conjure up to bring him down.
at least a 1/3 of her followers are bots and only a small amount of the remainder engage with her posts so I canā€™t see what damage they could do. Heā€™s getting more damage by keeping her. I wont spend a penny on his brand while shes there, same goes for any brand who wonā€˜t do their homework on tik tokkers. I refuse to call the likes of her, Cherine etc creators or even influencers.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
@Boo ask vav why she got Greg the dolphin name tattooed on her? Like months after C passed away? You know the one you called his work once he finished with you and said what he done to L? Getting his name on you right beside the tattoo you got for c when he relapsed šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜« that's why you got that massive tattoo now is it? Needed to cover that mistake upšŸ™ƒ

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
at least a 1/3 of her followers are bots and only a small amount of the remainder engage with her posts so I canā€™t see what damage they could do. Heā€™s getting more damage by keeping her. I wont spend a penny on his brand while shes there, same goes for any brand who wonā€˜t do their homework on tik tokkers. I refuse to call the likes of her, Cherine etc creators or even influencers.

I would never give my money to any of those companies who use the likes of them either. They obviously enjoy the drama too. I honestly think he doesn't believe any of it, he'll get a rude awakening when it's turned on him. We know a chunk of her following is bots, but it's unbelievable how many people believe her lies.