Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I swear she pays that do bucket to comment on every video 😴

I got your back girl🤣🤣🤣 hun she would not even say hi if you walked passed her in the street. I am so concerned about her.

Rachel are you ok?? Do you need a some help? Has vav locked you up and made you be her biggest "supporter" soz I mean her biggest arse licker

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
I got your back girl🤣🤣🤣 hun she would not even say hi if you walked passed her in the street. I am so concerned about her.

Rachel are you ok?? Do you need a some help? Has vav locked you up and made you be her biggest "supporter" soz I mean her biggest arse licker
lol need to get on catfish the tv show 🔍 bet vavs just found some photos online and has made up the Rachel profile to comment on all her videos and make it look like she has engagement 😂 #whoistherealrachel

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
lol need to get on catfish the tv show 🔍 bet vavs just found some photos online and has made up the Rachel profile to comment on all her videos and make it look like she has engagement 😂 #whoistherealrachel

Just like Cole and Abbie done went on that🤣🤣🤣 wanting to find out who the stalker was and actually was someone they trusted 🙈🙈 people like them that's who vav needs to be worried about. Would not surprise me.

I know people have asked where is Douglas Donaldson is, Donald reach out let us know your ok and none of vav cult have you because you maybe liked or wrote on a post they would not be happy with. He has actually just vanished.

ROSIE3556

Mar 9, 2024
Scotland
Gaslighting again 🙄 Ok then Vav what's with the song? 🤔 Very strategic song choice don't you think! Answering the bum lickers though with a ❤️ emoji when they insinuate it's about 'trolls'
Someone called Gail Deans put a video up about the same time as steph. Gail's video is about Steph and trolls. Steph has used the same song as Gail.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Another rocket I can’t wait this stupid people she would speak to you if she walked passed you in the street, oh Gail go and do some reading on her wiki see go vile she really is.
View attachment export_1724369934154.mov
Go do yourself ya daft cow, imagine being early 30s( wee guess , or get vag skincare recommendations). Get a wash before you try do the whole “women supporting women “ when has she ever truly supported someone that’s not for her benefit. Sorry but ad love if she fell off the face of the earth, M went with his dad and C’s family got JUSTICE for the horrible cow she is. It’s all in the works with the best lawyers , believe me babe💋💋say goodbye to max💋

May 24, 2024
The World
See this women supporting women culture on tiktok. Women.. stop telling other women how to think and feel. You’re bullying other women to conform. We’ve had generations of that s, we are not obligated to support people because of their gender. I’ll support whoever I want if I deem their purpose to be that of a positive one.
We’ll just start supporting and loving Myra Hindley & Rose West shall we because they are women??
So bloody toxic to believe we should support each other because we are the same sex and turn a blind eye to any wrong doing, madness actually.

These women making videos are desperate for validation too. Desperate for likes/views and follows.
I was reading the comments on that wee neds post. Shouting about proof, and then said nah not interested. Looks like they read tattle but won’t read the wiki when someone suggested. They don’t care about Vav, they are the actual clout chasers.

If you had any integrity you would read up before involving yourself. If you found yourself still on the fence, your moral compass surely would kick in and you’d think better of going either way and just staying out of it.

Rachel in the hat is wanting a crusty pair of knickers and a foot pic sent to her. I don’t understand her level of obsession over a stranger on the internet to write those comments. I’ve been on social media for years, some have followed me for about 12 years on my Instagram, never would I write that 🤢

Call me crazy, obsessed, mean or whatever else for gossiping about the girl, but I’d rather be that than an enabler who can’t see the wood from the trees.
Steph is a liability, least positive creator I’ve encountered. I don’t know her past too well but all the people from her area saying the same thing, can’t be wrong.
But if I go on what she’s shown me over the last two years she a bully, the definition of a female narcissist, she bullies and manipulates her children, and her followers. She’s a compulsive liar, devoid of empathy or a moral compass.

If she was my daughter, I’d be disappointed in her. Sure as s I wouldn’t be telling her I was fing proud!!!
But the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree… 🍏 🌳

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
See this women supporting women culture on tiktok. Women.. stop telling other women how to think and feel. You’re bullying other women to conform. We’ve had generations of that s, we are not obligated to support people because of their gender. I’ll support whoever I want if I deem their purpose to be that of a positive one.
We’ll just start supporting and loving Myra Hindley & Rose West shall we because they are women??
So bloody toxic to believe we should support each other because we are the same sex, madness actually.

These women making videos are desperate for validation too. Desperate for likes/views and follows.
I was reading the comments on that wee neds post. Shouting about proof, and then said nah not interested. Looks like they read tattle but won’t read the wiki when someone suggested. They don’t care about Vav, they are the actual clout chasers.

If you had any integrity you would read up before involving yourself. If you found yourself still on the fence, your moral compass surely would kick in and you’d think better of going either way and just staying out of it.

Rachel in the hat is wanting a crusty pair of knickers and a foot pic sent to her. I don’t understand her level of obsession over a stranger on the internet to write those comments. I’ve been on social media for years, some have followed me for about 12 years on my Instagram, never would I write that 🤢

Call me crazy, obsessed, mean or whatever else for gossiping about the girl, but I’d rather be that than an enabler who can’t see the wood from the trees.
Steph is a liability, least positive creator I’ve encountered. I don’t know her past too well but all the people from her area saying the same thing, can’t be wrong.
But if I go on what she’s shown me over the last two years she a bully, the definition of a female narcissist, she bullies and manipulates her children, and her followers. She’s a compulsive liar, devoid of empathy or a moral compass.

If she was my daughter, I’d be disappointed in her. Sure as s I wouldn’t be telling her I was fing proud!!!
But the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree… 🍏 🌳
Yes this 💯 🙌🙌🙌

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Have I missed a chapter, Chelsea apparently has been helping Vav troll for over a year 😱 surely not!!!!! So I watched, is it lols with L? Got to lyndsays video from there 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wtaf she’s been on looking for sympathy and she’s been helping troll they lassies

They're smart cookies those two and can see right through people. Anyone who has interacted with C should take note and be very wary.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Have I missed a chapter, Chelsea apparently has been helping Vav troll for over a year 😱 surely not!!!!! So I watched, is it lols with L? Got to lyndsays video from there 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wtaf she’s been on looking for sympathy and she’s been helping troll they lassies
Here’s the part of the video she’s talking about Steph and Chelsea

Attachments

• copy_6A3EE7F0-A5C2-465B-AB67-EA01AB591C3D.mov
    27.7 MB