Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Ok Chelsea well if you weren’t apart of it now is the time to tell it all, don’t give tit bits go for it and don’t hold back and I will hold my hands up and apologize if you weren’t involved but we all know there’s more to all of this there always is!
I do believe if this thru, chelsa knows there is more so fear of opening a can of worm she’s trying to sit it out.

Personally I believe it is a bad move. In this cases you do have to own up wrong doing and address it. She’s not 18 when you can say omg I haven’t thought it thru. We all do mistakes big or small but the moment she says yes I did something I wish I didn’t that shows spine. That’s what would remove herself from the drama and differs from vav.

If she keep deflecting will go down the way she’s just as bad!

Go girl clear your name take accountability for wrong doing and show that spine!

May 30, 2024
UK
I do believe if this thru, chelsa knows there is more so fear of opening a can of worm she’s trying to sit it out.

Personally I believe it is a bad move. In this cases you do have to own up wrong doing and address it. She’s not 18 when you can say omg I haven’t thought it thru. We all do mistakes big or small but the moment she says yes I did something I wish I didn’t that shows spine. That’s what would remove herself from the drama and differs from vav.

If she keep deflecting will go down the way she’s just as bad!

Go girl clear your name take accountability for wrong doing and show that spine!
I said words to this effect when this nonsense started. I actually said no matter what Chelsea has done she could be the hero and take Vag down. She hasn’t done that and still isn’t actually saying anything of substance. To me she is waffling because she has obviously done stuff on Stephs say so and if she reveals that then people will turn on her too. Saying nothing speaks volumes and people will fill in their own blanks. Chelsea needs to just come out with what she knows even if she has to apologise for her part. I haven’t watched her mothers video but I’m embarrassed already.

May 24, 2024
The World
My nanas stare 😭 I bloody crapped myself 😱 now I know how my lot feel when they say there it’s there ‘the stare’
Good on her ❤️ imagine that’s roasters mother she probs couldn’t string two words together
😂😂😂😂 my lass always says ‘my mum just needs to look at me and I know’.

I do love the force she will apply to get the truth and tell all hahaha

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Louisehairstylist she’s in her comments. Doing what a mam does. She’s got the mum stare 😂❤️
Oh I wish she could say something to Vav like “tell the truth Stephanie, the money donated by kind people to help Cammy’s RECOVERY and to FOA was all in your bank account and so you could show a receipt illustrating it went to FOA. So DO IT and then FAK OFFFFF”

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
With all due respect Louise and as a parent myself I would probably do the same but and it’s a big but, this has nothing to do with loyalty, your daughter was friends with someone who is a nasty evil narcissist, now loyalty needs to step out the building and truth and consequence step in! Now if the Huns are coming for her then she needs to let everyone know the truth she will have more backing that way and I honestly think if all these people got together and shared what Vav has done without bloody guesswork it would be the end of her “career”!