Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
The thing is, it’s crazy that half the things she does is neglect and exploitation - yet it doesn’t meet threshold. But - what I do see more often, is little things that make up a bigger picture and a pattern of abuse, rather than a one off serious incident. If that makes sense, so eventually it does meet threshold which is not right.
Well that's two of you said you work in the department and see her wrong doings . Yet , these minions , nor her see there is a problem ?! It blow's my mind , I've said it before , I'm not mother of the year award , but THINK , in nappies , crying online , swinging him about like a chimpanzee ( with CP , no thought of his joints ) I've seen a vid of her bouncing him about in a papuse new born no neck support . The amount of video saves with these predators online ... Absolute fkn banger .
Well that's two of you said you work in the department and see her wrong doings . Yet , these minions , nor her see there is a problem ?! It blow's my mind , I've said it before , I'm not mother of the year award , but THINK , in nappies , crying online , swinging him about like a chimpanzee ( with CP , no thought of his joints ) I've seen a vid of her bouncing him about in a papuse new born no neck support . The amount of video saves with these predators online ... Absolute fkn banger .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Mare twists n turns than a Martina Cole book 🤣🤣🤣. They only fone if ur a grass ..vav hotline 🤣🤣they must be oh it's that plonker on the line
I've never heard anyone calling themselves a fantastic mum !! Who says that about themselves? Vav your the complete opposite you were swinging him around by his legs you complete nut job so clearly you've not researched CP about time you were pulled up about safeguarding. No one is bothered about seeing max apart from weirdos. You won't be seeing him anymore? He's on the internet forever . As for petr he has minimal contact with you and your bampot family . Your an embarrassment to him and to yourself. Well done to whoever has reported her if it's true .

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
So police phone her and she’s sat in an airport about to fly to London, there has been the most serious allegations made about her yet police have said no worries vav you fly to London have a great time at your garden party and we will catch up later in the week when your back 😂😂😂
Yeah and then hours later looking for man at the airport and activating tinder 🤔 if that was me I'd be absolutely bloody devastated I definitely wouldn't have gone to London and looking at men

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
I do NOT believe one word that comes out of her mouth!!
I think a lot of people were disgusted about that video of M she’s now came up with this narrative!!!
He will be back on TikTok the second her views go down!
Remember this is what she does lies and manipulates!!
And of course her bunch of crazy clueless Huns are in a frenzy - question is why are people so upset not seeing a wee boy honest to do that s is creepy!!
I’m sorry no child should be on social media under the age of 16, now if this is her “job” why do you need to show him you don’t but because this brings the views in and therefore she gets paid that’s exploitation!
She doesn’t bring awareness she brings him out like a performing monkey and this just doesn’t bother me about Vav all children should not be on it, the world is dangerous as it is so wheeling your kids out to total strangers who then save these videos for god knows what 🤢 just STOP!
It’s getting as clear as day that everyone is on the quick social media fix let’s get the freebies and the money, TikTok is just a fing shopping channel with all these creators trying to out do each other it’s like a fing social experiment gone wrong, people’s morales go out the window and yet us on this forum get called out for being nasty trolls 🤣 what does it pain them more I wonder 🤔

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Yeah and then hours later looking for man at the airport and activating tinder 🤔 if that was me I'd be absolutely bloody devastated I definitely wouldn't have gone to London and looking at men
Shes more fulla s than a septic tank, I would have been in my car and back home in fear my kids were about to be removed from my care, but naw she’s thinking about 10/10s in heathrow airport 🙈

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
This is all past stuff. You all just said everyone has a past.

Where is the recent proof? If you hate Vav so much why are you sat discussing her daily? Just block, delete move on.
It’s a forum!!
More to the point why the do are you here??
But here you are you made you’re wee account to comment why don’t you deactivate and piss off if you don’t like it!!!

May 24, 2024
The World
This is all past stuff. You all just said everyone has a past.

Where is the recent proof? If you hate Vav so much why are you sat discussing her daily? Just block, delete move on.
Reported for derailing and policing the thread, it’s not the point love.

If you’ve not been up to date with Vav and her recent ventures ruining peoples lives, I don’t know why you spared the time to sign up.

If you want to make change, start a petition. This thread ain’t the place for that.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Haven’t watched her video yet, but would happily bet it’s all lies to turn everyone against someone and she will point the finger at Chelsea….. she’s read here and read us telling Chelsea to get it off her chest first. So vav is lying and beating her to it.

If it was my child I certainly wouldn’t have got on that flight, I’d tell the police to come straight round