Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Stephanie knows this tiktok is not forever that’s why she isn’t caring, she is currently looking for a rich man to whisk her away to Dubai and for him to sh@t on her and this is where she will make all her money 😝
Yeah I think she is praying for a rich man to marry and then she will fu@k off tiktok.
The drama on TikTok is intense and I don’t think in her tiny brain she realises that the sh@t she has created is her real life.
If she doesn’t realise this then she really is in the land of oz.
On the next episode of staff’s TikTok life “will anyone ever see max online again? “ stayed tuned.
It really is like a reality show and I’m starting to think the creators of TikTok want this and that they hand out dramatic storylines.
If not? Then Jesus staff your life is 💩
Also not jealous of that life you have created.
I smell se

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’ve just caught up so here’s my 2 p in the slot that was today.

LIES for ENGAGEMENT

She has seen that lots of people have been concerned though the multiple videos shared by people with faces.
She knows they’re being seen by others and they’re blowing up. My sister seen one of them and she hardly watches TT so that says it all.

Steph being Steph she has to catastrophise everything so this is the s she’s come up with.

She can’t stand being called out on her parenting which is why she is NOT sad, she is angry. And also why she stated multiple times I’m a good mother.

And then stated it’s not a victory for us. Well yes it is. And it’s a victory for max. Because he cannot consent!!! And it’s clear your forced interactions make him uncomfortable & you’ve rightly been called out.

I hope you do keep him off the internet.

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Mudder mystery wknd available 250 quid for head ..oh sorry per head. That includes bnb in my big chav..ron super queen bed. Nibbles on my new titties..and drinkypoos on the field with a view of my Cows aka grannygrotbags n slaggypants. And a question..n question with me ..ps I don't answer. And All going to my friend's at Anchor (my bank details are pinned). Fright night includes granny's 3am trip to the bathroom to piss out prasackio ..trust me that's scary and free babysitting for a year with Prammy the fanny. Granny can do a blowey with teeth in or out for extra.
And ofcourse a raffle n guess my weight can win u s I got for free...see me filter free for one night only

I'll even screen my new premiere, Honey I got shrunk by Ozempic 🐽

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Okay..
Giving myself a wee rest from eye fing my phone. So was having a wee bedroom beauty sesh there.
Started off with five primers
Discinfectant spray
Eyebrow sharpie pen
Concealer all over my face
Eyebrow sharpie pen again
More concealer
Eye shadow all over my hairline
Two foundation layers
Bronzer all over my forehead
Nuclear shade blusher
Red lippy
Lip gloss.
Right! That's me away hens tae put the bins oot with a nice natural clean girl look.
Thank me laters.

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Last time we did radio silence we got the perfume tour …. That was shocking!
I’m in for radio silence again tho. Let’s see what she pulls out this time !
Walks along the garden to show us her favorite fence post.

She'll never be classed as a content creator as she has no ..... content 🤣 she gets it all from here and tattle.
She's a sales woman and that's it.
Hope she enjoys this read tonight with no content to take from it 😏

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
She'll never be classed as a content creator as she has no ..... content 🤣 she gets it all from here and tattle.
She's a sales woman and that's it.
Hope she enjoys this read tonight with no content to take from it 😏
She will be the new Cherine! Constant ads and saying this is brilliant (please say this in your best Scottish accent) Huns will bore of this content and I’m here for it !
It’s literally her jjjjoooobbbb (a wee quote from the mother of the famous Aberdeen tiktoker)

May 24, 2024
The World
Last time we did radio silence we got the perfume tour …. That was shocking!
I’m in for radio silence again tho. Let’s see what she pulls out this time !
Walks along the garden to show us her favorite fence post.
I’ve just woke from a nap I can’t work out who you were before..

Game of Pictionary to help me out?

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Okay..
Giving myself a wee rest from eye fing my phone. So was having a wee bedroom beauty sesh there.
Discinfectant spray
Eyebrow sharpie pen
More concealer
Two foundation layers
Nuclear shade blusher
Red lippy
Lip gloss.
Right! That's me away hens tae put the bins oot with a nice natural clean girl look.
Thank me laters.
I'm crying 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely dead💀 that wins the internet for today 😭😭

May 24, 2024
The World
Okay..
Discinfectant spray
Eyebrow sharpie pen
More concealer
Two foundation layers
Nuclear shade blusher
Red lippy
Lip gloss.
Thank me laters.
Concealer all over face….

More concealer.. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Got my Whitney Houston on 🎵not got a whiteboard so kids chalk board will have to do dancing round it like a t
The chalk on the board sound will go right through us all 😂😂😂
Good way to torture the ‘trolls’.
I’ll await Vavs nails down the board Tiktok.

That actually sent a shiver up my spine. Hate it