Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Okay..
Giving myself a wee rest from eye fing my phone. So was having a wee bedroom beauty sesh there.
Started off with five primers
Discinfectant spray
Eyebrow sharpie pen
Concealer all over my face
Eyebrow sharpie pen again
More concealer
Eye shadow all over my hairline
Two foundation layers
Bronzer all over my forehead
Nuclear shade blusher
Red lippy
Lip gloss.
Right! That's me away hens tae put the bins oot with a nice natural clean girl look.
Thank me laters.
Please don’t go awol again. 😂😂😂😂😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hello my lovelies, my head is blown with this latest 💩🤦🏻‍♀️ I was away picking me new car back up 😍 had some work done to it 🤤 so I watched the video, what is getting to me right, so when aren’t we lils was banished from the spa she was so emotional, snots and all but apparently she’s been accused of the worst thing and no emotional voice, no tiny tears I don’t get it…..
No way on gods green earth would the police call her about an abuse allegation of any kind!!!! Neither would they allow her to fly away. I’m sorry about as a parent if that was me, no way could I leave, I’d be at my kids sides but nah she swans off making videos in the back of a taxi, no pizza crunch in sight right enough 😏 then went about her morning/afternoon with no tell tale signs 🤔 she’s full of s or that lassie deserves an Oscar 🏆

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Hello my lovelies, my head is blown with this latest 💩🤦🏻‍♀️ I was away picking me new car back up 😍 had some work done to it 🤤 so I watched the video, what is getting to me right, so when aren’t we lils was banished from the spa she was so emotional, snots and all but apparently she’s been accused of the worst thing and no emotional voice, no tiny tears I don’t get it…..
No way on gods green earth would the police call her about an abuse allegation of any kind!!!! Neither would they allow her to fly away. I’m sorry about as a parent if that was me, no way could I leave, I’d be at my kids sides but nah she swans off making videos in the back of a taxi, no pizza crunch in sight right enough 😏 then went about her morning/afternoon with no tell tale signs 🤔 she’s full of s or that lassie deserves an Oscar 🏆
Think what you said about deserving an Oscar is spot on. She is an actress. Main character syndrome as an add on also. Face for every situation. Emotions are an act apart from jealousy and rage. Shallow as a puddle and very devious.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
All part of her plan for her black and white bullying video tomorrow I reckon

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Think what you said about deserving an Oscar is spot on. She is an actress. Main character syndrome as an add on also. Face for every situation. Emotions are an act apart from jealousy and rage. Shallow as a puddle and very devious.
Like she was accused of the most horrendous thing, apparently, before she boards a flight, what is it about 45mins to London roughly, off the flight in a taxi and she was pissed off about London traffic I’m sorry but I’d be hysterical, I’d never of left in the first place…..