Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
It’s awful it Huns have been well and truly taking in by the lie of the phone call from the police buf if max is kept off of social media then it’s a win for us “trolls” as she calls us.
Yeah definitely. I just hope she don't wheel him back out when things aren't going her way. Thing is the Huns won't call her out they're too afraid in case they get a clap back video it's wrong!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah definitely. I just hope she don't wheel him back out when things aren't going her way. Thing is the Huns won't call her out they're too afraid in case they get a clap back video it's wrong!
Or get blocked which she does to people who only ask a question which has been proved with the videos from a couple of women who don’t know her past and see the exploiting of max.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Pure exhausting being me hens. Fell oot wae moany chops cos he never acknowledge my amazing make up glow up last night. Tbf he said he didnae know it was me. Thought a wee random had walked in from the street with my jammies on. Anyway, have been lying moodily on the couch, even running and posing myself into position and clicking on ""We are never ever getting back together", by Taylor Swift, lip syncing and staring into the distance when I hear him coming into the room but alas it's not working. He's no licking my hoop or telling me what a great makeup artist I am. Any advice hens?
Have you tried swigging out an empty can of monster while you stare into space??

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wow what a catch-up! Was travelling all day yesterday and only just took a break from basking in the sun so not had time to read everything but get the gist of it. 😄 Creating drama because the drama she created for Chelsea wasn’t giving her enough attention followed by a sad staring into space 🤔 Here’s a meme for her

Attachments

• IMG_4246.jpeg
    IMG_4246.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 49
May 30, 2024
UK
She’s backed herself into a corner stating she won’t show Max anymore because she’s going to look an even bigger fool than she already does if she uses him again. I’m thinking she has been instructed to by Petr and his parents so she’s using the ‘allegations’ to save face. Surely even she can’t make such a bold statement as what has been suggested and when the dust settles churn the max videos out again. Then again this is Vav we are talking about and her Huns continue to gloss over the se she spouts. Have any of her loyal followers stopped and questioned her partying and eyeing up the next victim in the airport when this supposed ‘allegation’ was hanging over her?

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Came across this. Yet again being weird about someone else's child, someone she's met once. Who says that? Why would thousands of strangers be "dying" to see someone's newborn child they don't even know. The only people who should be seeing that child is those close. I'm glad Roma's mum put that reply, she wouldn't have liked that. It's very very strange behaviour.
At least Roma doesn't need social media and has a real life outside of it. I'm shocked she believes Steph's lies as she comes across like she can sniff out bullshitters.
Keep posting Steph, the SS and police will see how unhinged you are.

Anyway any good recipes today?
Granny Lynn shut that convo down 👏

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Been accused of the most horrendous stuff but flirting with some random in the internet…. Chose to ignore all her huns supportive messages but replies to that 🤬🤢 Vag you’re a Cnut hen you’re the one that needs to give that head a wobble, making a mockery out of this now.
She's disgusting, she keeps showing who she is!

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Tbh that's why I gave myself a detox from it after the stunt she pulled with HAHM, was just so depressing. My brain felt sore when I watched her too. She like a energy vampire.
I normally have a disbelieving look on my face when she's spouting her guff but it became a full blown sneer and a shout of "Aw do Off!".
Time to ignore called and I listened. But I'm back, tail wagging😁🐕
Same!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Came across this. Yet again being weird about someone else's child, someone she's met once. Who says that? Why would thousands of strangers be "dying" to see someone's newborn child they don't even know. The only people who should be seeing that child is those close. I'm glad Roma's mum put that reply, she wouldn't have liked that. It's very very strange behaviour.
At least Roma doesn't need social media and has a real life outside of it. I'm shocked she believes Steph's lies as she comes across like she can sniff out bullshitters.
Keep posting Steph, the SS and police will see how unhinged you are.

Anyway any good recipes today?
I got one 🙋
Roll in crisps
One packet of walkers salt and vinegar
One Mortons roll
Slice roll in half, three quarter way
Need to leave pouch to cram the crisps intae
Lurpak (not Norpak) butter
Spread butter thick like a paving slab onto open roll, top and bottom
Cram your crisps in
Try one first for quality control
Squash lid of roll down
You should hear a satisfying crunchy sound
Wrap yer jaws roon it
Done! 🧑‍🍳
Thank me laters.

Last edited:

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Do you know what's hilarious the fact that she's drinking air when she took a sip out of the monster 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like why wouldn't u just grab another one or at least rinse it out and just add some water if u have ran out darling so it has some weight to it haha she's just so s with attention to detail isn't she. These little things that make her look utterly insane! Made me giggle ha x

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Maybe it was petrs parents that called SS re safeguarding of max maybe they saw her drag him around by the ankles and also lie for vies and likes on tiktok about him smashing his face up on holiday with them that never happened !!
Most likely, nurse / Dr she said was there profession on the video of him having 2 black eyes and scraped nose...

Mar 8, 2024
So does it not make you all greasy? Sounds good but I'd probably slide off the pillow. How much do you use, need to tie your hair up? Does it soak in? Do tell 🤗😁
It is a bit greasy, I use it on forehead, under eyes and on the lines down the side of the mouth. Also on my chest and neck. It does soak in well and I do tie my hair back.
A lovely Texan lady I met in new york gave me the tip! She was 56 but looked 36 😳 my friends were like do off it's Botox 😂 but I swear it works. I've never had Botox and always get compliments. If I see lines my forehead becoming more noticeable I just put more on and I swear it works! Give it a months trail and see if you notice any difference and the best thing is it's cheap as chips, so win win👍😊