Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She’s backed herself into a corner stating she won’t show Max anymore because she’s going to look an even bigger fool than she already does if she uses him again. I’m thinking she has been instructed to by Petr and his parents so she’s using the ‘allegations’ to save face. Surely even she can’t make such a bold statement as what has been suggested and when the dust settles churn the max videos out again. Then again this is Vav we are talking about and her Huns continue to gloss over the se she spouts. Have any of her loyal followers stopped and questioned her partying and eyeing up the next victim in the airport when this supposed ‘allegation’ was hanging over her?

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Adam you don't earn enough for her to be really interested, but she'll lap up the attention you give her. Let's watch the lives guyz 🤣🤣🤣 #boozyfloozy #peeinicebath #bossbitch #demure 🤣🤣🤣
Those lives gave me second hand embarrassment 😆 was good for my late night entertainment though 🤣 don't think she can ever top the ice bath pee moment #pinchme #whatalife

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Those lives gave me second hand embarrassment 😆 was good for my late night entertainment though 🤣 don't think she can ever top the ice bath pee moment #pinchme #whatalife
That was a epic night even Korey was like wtf it was hilarious she was like oh my god someone has pissed in my ice bath and then lily coming down to her mum in a swimmer oh vav go and go live again for some more embarrassment.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
People assuming it's Chelsea and her liking the comment to instigate it. She's a dick.
This makes me so angry! That girl was nothing but supportive to her even bought that god awful tracksuit because she's a nice supportive friend and Vav just used her and tossed her aside! I came across an old video where Chelsea had bought her a beautiful pandora bracelet with a rainbow on because she knew she liked them. You are a sick and twisted b if you're reading this which we know you do! No pals Vav no wonder!! I hope you piss off the wrong person next time!!