Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
No yet hen, it's in my exciting new business plan. I'm expanding my empire with interactive white boards, self cleaning ice pods, disinfectant body spray and Guatamalan Air Freshner.
Deliveroonabootthehooses (tm) will be after all those launches where I'm gonna act all snidey to my "team". Just too bliddy bizzy right noo.

What a boss b. You'll make a mint.
I'll be your biggest fan, I'll even buy a hat 🤣

Last edited:

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
She just loves herself that much she thinks a random woman just walked past her and touched her bum! Didn’t think “oh I walked back and didn’t see her so I’ve walked into her I should apologise” oh no it’s “she touched my bum.. did she touch my bum” what an absolute clown she is
Now all I can think of is that cheeky girls song 'touch my bum' 😭😭🤣🤣 x

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
What a boss b. You'll make a mint.
I'll be you're biggest fan, I'll even buy a hat 🤣
Cheers hun. Love your fandom cause I was in the gutter but looking at the stars, was a teabag but it wisnae till I got dunked in roasting water that I realised how strong I bliddy was.
Love a wee hun quote. You'll need to get some "Straighten your crown" Tshirts as well. 😘😘

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Cheers hun. Love your fandom cause I was in the gutter but looking at the stars, was a teabag but it wisnae till I got dunked in roasting water that I realised how strong I bliddy was.
Love a wee hun quote. You'll need to get some "Straighten your crown" Tshirts as well. 😘😘

Women supporting women and all that jazz🥰

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry did she walk into a woman? I’m still in shock about those fing teeth she has got going on! What are those????
Where did she get them done? Just so I know not to go there 😆
I just said this cus I didn’t realise how bad they looked! Yes she walked into the woman then questioned did she touch her bum 😂😂😂😂 honestly she gets more fish each video

Mar 8, 2024
She says I think you get it in white ... shes wearing the white one! Thick as mince, Which means she isnt focused on the tops at all..... she wants everyone to see the bag!
Yeah she doesn’t need to move back to show the s top. She just wanted to show everyone the bag. The utter embarrassment I feel for her is too much some days

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
See if she bumped into me like that I’d honestly have punched her right oot her stinky Steve Madden trainers
She has the awful awful new balances you know the ones she slagged on her Tik tok shopping spree in favour of puma but the puma has seen the light of day since all to get a sale but has worn new balance lots lately.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah she doesn’t need to move back to show the s top. She just wanted to show everyone the bag. The utter embarrassment I feel for her is too much some days
And especially in the comments it was gifts how anyone can buy gifts and eye up men when she apparently is being accused of something so serious she had a phone call from the police she is bloody ill and needing sectioned.