48h_146376c0-dcf5-48b0-b4e1-029507eba85c.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 48h_4a8e0d12-781d-4e9f-8225-48e13713dc1c.jpeg
    48h_4a8e0d12-781d-4e9f-8225-48e13713dc1c.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 95

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She says I think you get it in white ... shes wearing the white one! Thick as mince, Which means she isnt focused on the tops at all..... she wants everyone to see the bag!
Imagine thinking that your worth is measured by material things. Try having compassion, moral integrity, proper social skills with depth to them, not just an act, first and foremost Beefy.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Showing off her outfit I mean lv shopping bag in the airport when she had already done her ootd in the hotel before the event, so why did we need a re-run 🤔 also Heathrow airport is 100 percent where the child abuse allegation was concocted, she bumped into a woman who she then told TikTok that she touched her arse all of a sudden she’s home and been accused of the worst kind of child abuse now if that’s not a coincidence I don’t know what is or she’s just a very rare breed of fecked up in the head to be accused of abuse then make a video then accuse a woman of touching her up the next day

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
No yet hen, it's in my exciting new business plan. I'm expanding my empire with interactive white boards, self cleaning ice pods, disinfectant body spray and Guatamalan Air Freshner.
Deliveroonabootthehooses (tm) will be after all those launches where I'm gonna act all snidey to my "team". Just too bliddy bizzy right noo.
i hope the deliveries get sent to the right hoose and not my old hoose address 😂😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
i hope the deliveries get sent to the right hoose and not my old hoose address 😂😂
We're currently training our team to dump stuff ootside your next door neighbours so you have to leave the hoose and the paparrazi that are giving us a wee bribey sweetener get the pap shots of you from behind Wee Margo your neighbour's bin.
Also we have a printing service and could put flyers through all your neighbours doors to tell them that there is a celebrity living on their street.
Fingers in many pies hen.

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Omg I’m laughing my heart out on the airport video!
She was thirsting for 30 something well dressed men on the airport, meanwhile she’s a walking red flag topping it with the LV bag 😂😂😂😂

So sorry if offend any of you but LV is flashy new money no one with class would ever touch, it’s a known fact, and 99% of men would back me up on it! I mean old wealth would rather die than wear any.

Also she like the well dressed men while she doesn’t look a day older than 47 (botched Botox really lifted the lip and made it lopsided) and wearing a £6 top that looks size 2 small. The jacket visibly 60% plus polyester. Any man with style and class would walk to the opposite side of the road.

Honestly I’m about die here, poor poor delusional wee bison.

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Omg I’m laughing my heart out on the airport video!
She was thirsting for 30 something well dressed men on the airport, meanwhile she’s a walking red flag topping it with the LV bag 😂😂😂😂

So sorry if offend any of you but LV is flashy new money no one with class would ever touch, it’s a known fact, and 99% of men would back me up on it! I mean old wealth would rather die than wear any.

Also she like the well dressed men while she doesn’t look a day older than 47 (botched Botox really lifted the lip and made it lopsided) and wearing a £6 top that looks size 2 small. The jacket visibly 60% plus polyester. Any man with style and class would walk to the opposite side of the road.

Honestly I’m about die here, poor poor delusional wee bison.
Imagine the faces when that walked into LV with that outfit!!!
More than likely she just asked for a bag as her boots meal deal bag was ripped from all the rain in Landon

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Imagine thinking that your worth is measured by material things. Try having compassion, moral integrity, proper social skills with depth to them, not just an act, first and foremost Beefy.
So the deluded “hunny’s” who buy her se from TT shop have just given her the means with which to shop at LV and parade the bag (which I’m sure you could purchase online somewhere …. just to show off) in front of their pathetic faces.

She’s an absolute knobend.

Those teeth though ……

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
What a fing dick she is if it was me I'd have rammed that selfie stick n fone right up her ass and she would have been doing a live fae her asshole ...get unstuck with me n jobbie on my selfie stick of the day ....just do off iam pre menopause n Anger through the roof..What a dick u are hen honestly...CLASS A ASSHOLE..get yourself tae do 🤣🤣🤣 grabbed ur ass lol she should have grabbed u by the throat n threw u into terminal fing 3006..sorry rant over