Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Seems male and female are fair game to accuse SA against, to her.

Also.. Steph when you use the word ‘absolutely’ in event sentence to emphasise your meaning, your meaning becomes diluted. Do you not know any other words?

Try just putting ‘so’. It was so beautiful… so amazing.
Break it up a little. Branch out on your vocabulary.
Or… it was beautiful, it was amazing… look how simple that is.
Less is more..
Agreed

PS must stop watching her videos, my spelling is getting worse 🤭🤭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
On her safe guarding accusation video at roughly 148 seconds she says if it was 2 days ago I put up the video which was about time she was swinging M about with the ankles and showing his meltdown before school, is she trying to say that someone has called social services over the back of those videos? How coincidental would that be after a load of folk saying she would be hurting him because of his CP and she isn’t raising awareness just wants to make money
If it is off the back of they two videos and she has been accused of the worst thing possible then why did it take them 48hrs to contact her 🤔

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Seems male and female are fair game to accuse SA against, to her.

Also.. Steph when you use the word ‘absolutely’ in event sentence to emphasise your meaning, your meaning becomes diluted. Do you not know any other words?

Try just putting ‘so’. It was so beautiful… so amazing.
Break it up a little. Branch out on your vocabulary.
Or… it was beautiful, it was amazing… look how simple that is.
Less is more..
Dude! Stop teaching her!!!
I enjoy
Guys this is stunning
If you been following me for a while then you know
Guys this is stuuunnning
Wow guys
Morning guys
Guys this is ssstttuuunnniiiinnnng 😂

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
This whole narrative of the SW and police isn't adding up!

During my divorce my ex husband reported me (he's a colossal bellend) I received a letter from SW stating that someone made an allegation and that they would be coming to visit on such and such a day! It wasn't a serious allegation but they came, they saw and they left realising my ex was trying to deflect and control me further (he abused me for years and it all came out via solicitors)! That was roughly 10 years ago!

At no point did anyone phone me the police were never involved! If she had said she received a letter blah blah blah I might have believed it. I was beside myself with worry I wouldn't leave me house, I wouldn't go to school with my little girl, I didn't sleep. She buggered off to London! I only found out it was my ex because he admitted it!

Her stort doesn't make sense and if it's the most serious of allegations I highly doubt they would write let alone phone. They want to see that child in his environment, his interactions with her.

They looked at my daughters room, the home in general (I'm mega ocd so my house is immaculate) , they observed my interactions with her etc. I'm the one laughing now as my girl is a cracking quine well liked, keeps her head down, is doing well in school, looking at uni to become a Dr.

May 24, 2024
The World
I enjoy
Guys this is stunning
Guys this is stuuunnning
Wow guys
Morning guys
Feelin Myself New York City GIF by Max

Don’t forget claw hand across the mouth

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
If it is off the back of they two videos and she has been accused of the worst thing possible then why did it take them 48hrs to contact her 🤔
I would love to know how she knows for sure it was really the police she was talking to. ( if there even was a phone call). And i wouldnt have carried on with my jaunt to london if the call was genuine.i would be too busy making an appointment with a solicitor. And i definately would have stayed off tt until i knew for sure what was going on.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Another thing… if all along the stuff she has said about the stalking, harrassment etc has been reported as she claims also if anyone has reported her for stuff in the past…..Then both kids will have a VP (vulnerable person) against their names, this would happen whether the past threats/reports/incidents had been internal or external. Soooooo if we this has actually happened the would appear unannounced, the maybe have called her and said an allegation has been reported but not said what

May 24, 2024
The World
This whole narrative of the SW and police isn't adding up!

During my divorce my ex husband reported me (he's a colossal bellend) I received a letter from SW stating that someone made an allegation and that they would be coming to visit on such and such a day! It wasn't a serious allegation but they came, they saw and they left realising my ex was trying to deflect and control me further (he abused me for years and it all came out via solicitors)! That was roughly 10 years ago!

At no point did anyone phone me the police were never involved! If she had said she received a letter blah blah blah I might have believed it. I was beside myself with worry I wouldn't leave me house, I wouldn't go to school with my little girl, I didn't sleep. She buggered off to London! I only found out it was my ex because he admitted it!

Her stort doesn't make sense and if it's the most serious of allegations I highly doubt they would write let alone phone. They want to see that child in his environment, his interactions with her.

They looked at my daughters room, the home in general (I'm mega ocd so my house is immaculate) , they observed my interactions with her etc. I'm the one laughing now as my girl is a cracking quine well liked, keeps her head down, is doing well in school, looking at uni to become a Dr.
Sorry you went through this ❤️

Stephanie forgets there are real people with real experiences that can counter her video. Also people who work in the industry.

Do we think she’s been catching up, saw the claims of hurting her child who he CP and can’t tell her he’s hurting her etc, and thought I know what will get them off my back, I’ll claim ive been alleged to have mishandled my son, that they are coming to see me and I’ll be keeping him offline (this will get the comment count up for the pedos and sickos watching for back up). Then will come back that she’s cleared and they’ve said they’ve nothing to worry about. All just to look like a good mum…

Let’s not forget how low she sinks so this isn’t far fetched from her capabilities.

Someone should inform the police that she’s posted that video, and if the claims were true why would they given her a heads up as plenty other parents don’t get that service. Why has an alleged abuser been left to go to London and not report immediately. It’s the worst things imaginable after all…
An anonymous claim to SW for giving special treatment to a mother accused of the worst act imaginable…

Also, remember her words in her car wearing her green hoody. ‘I’ve been trolled to the highest trolling possible’ trying to exaggerate so hard, she doesn’t make sense
Same situation here. She is too illiterate to get her story straight and make it sound plausible.

I call bull on the whole thing, but she could easily have it all worse by anonymously complaining to the service that she’s been given a heads up about complaints and that’s not how services work.

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I would love to know how she knows for sure it was really the police she was talking to. ( if there even was a phone call). And i wouldnt have carried on with my jaunt to london if the call was genuine.i would be too busy making an appointment with a solicitor. And i definately would have stayed off tt until i knew for sure what was going on.
Exactly but on the flip side of that what she needs to understand is, how did the police know it was her they actually spoke to 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s an idiot

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
I enjoy
Guys this is stunning
Guys this is stuuunnning
Wow guys
Morning guys
Not to forget ‘the skin is skinning’ and also saying ‘so yeah’ ’and yeah’ about 45,000 times in each video 😭😭😭😂😂😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Another knock out launch and again no sign of vav 2 BPerfect things and she isn’t invited to either instead it was a skincare event in someone’s garden theirs not a chance she would miss the BPerfect events as max was away anyway it just makes it more obvious she isn’t well thought of in the BPerfect circle, obviously Erin isn’t your girl after all vav as you didn’t get a invite, plus your launch was not Ibiza as that was a brand trip but instead you got a balloon and a cake and had to punt your blush for hours and hardly sold anything, annalivia and Erin got whole collections out at the same time not a crappy blusher then months later a cronzer if that even comes out. Well done BPerfect on another excellent launch for Erin.
View attachment v17044gh0000cr4du5vog65ijrgenus0.mp4

Mar 11, 2024
uk
What in the do is this mornings video 😂 10 minutes of me me me me me me
She’s took someone’s mental health comment and made it all about her mental health, woe is me pity me, also Max is not going to be in any videos, well he still will be just not 100% 🤔 which is it beefy?
You want to protect him fr malicious evil people on the internet that waste police time, or so you don’t want to protect him against pedos online no?

You contradict yourself so fing much.

Also, you NEVER lock your phone away for a whole day we know that’s a lie,

Also also, you say what would people do if max was removed whilst they investigated- nothing Steph people would do absolutely nothing because this is what you deserve

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Exactly but on the flip side of that what she needs to understand is, how did the police know it was her they actually spoke to 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s an idiot
It really is all BS isn’t it.
And without saying what the allegation is about,she has ensured that everyone immediately thinks it’s the worst.( as implied by her) but she will deny that’s what she meant. And she would surely speak to a solicitor today if any of this Is real. And then she will come on and say that she can’t discuss it any more .as advised by solicitor.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
What in the do is this mornings video 😂 10 minutes of me me me me me me
She’s took someone’s mental health comment and made it all about her mental health, woe is me pity me, also Max is not going to be in any videos, well he still will be just not 100% 🤔 which is it beefy?
You want to protect him fr malicious evil people on the internet that waste police time, or so you don’t want to protect him against pedos online no?

You contradict yourself so fing much.

Also, you NEVER lock your phone away for a whole day we know that’s a lie,

Also also, you say what would people do if max was removed whilst they investigated- nothing Steph people would do absolutely nothing because this is what you deserve
Police at 2 pm. Then she realises she caught herself out on a lie… oh will have to get my mum to get Lily never thought about that. LIES.

Mad Pam is a childminder and 2 pm would be near school collections and drop offs so yeh pull the other one 😂

If this were a true allegation it would not be resolved from Friday - barely Monday morning.

Also… you wouldn’t have been able to turn it around to you having an allegation about someone else so quickly either.

Playing with her hair the whole time and stops to comment on it. Another sign of a lie.
Do you have a brain Steph?

Last edited:

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
If I had received a phone call like that there’s absolutely no way on this earth I would have carried on and went to London. I’d never have been able to do a get ready with me the morning after the call (wouldn’t do that if someone paid me mind you 😂) went to an event, filmed myself in the airport eyeing up men, make another video and accuse someone of touching my arse, make another one when I was told not to speak about it then sit & mime to a Cheryl Cole song looking sad into my phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’d be a mess & feel physically sick. Nah….shes at it with this one defo 🙈😂 I smell bullshit 💩