Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
What in the do is this mornings video 😂 10 minutes of me me me me me me
She’s took someone’s mental health comment and made it all about her mental health, woe is me pity me, also Max is not going to be in any videos, well he still will be just not 100% 🤔 which is it beefy?
You want to protect him fr malicious evil people on the internet that waste police time, or so you don’t want to protect him against pedos online no?

You contradict yourself so fing much.

Also, you NEVER lock your phone away for a whole day we know that’s a lie,

Also also, you say what would people do if max was removed whilst they investigated- nothing Steph people would do absolutely nothing because this is what you deserve
Genuinely.. is she allowed to talk about this online while there is a supposed open investigation?
Seeking approval from strangers online about showing her son, and using her son as ‘emotional blackmail’ to followers when she said no one is getting access to him… I’m pretty certain that would ring alarm bells to SW/police if there is an open investigation and she’s online and her biggest concern is whether or not she will give people access to her child…..

WEEEEEWOOOOOOWEEEEEEEWOOOOOOO
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Meanwhile over at the bogpod Teethy watched n wept as the footage rolled in of the b perfect launch
red carpet emmys 2015 GIF by HBO

Fraggle Rock Dance GIF by Common Ground Compost

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
What in the do is this mornings video 😂 10 minutes of me me me me me me
She’s took someone’s mental health comment and made it all about her mental health, woe is me pity me, also Max is not going to be in any videos, well he still will be just not 100% 🤔 which is it beefy?
You want to protect him fr malicious evil people on the internet that waste police time, or so you don’t want to protect him against pedos online no?

You contradict yourself so fing much.

Also, you NEVER lock your phone away for a whole day we know that’s a lie,

Also also, you say what would people do if max was removed whilst they investigated- nothing Steph people would do absolutely nothing because this is what you deserve
I can't see any but I can guess how it went lol same old same old

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Police at 2 pm. Then she realises she caught herself out on a lie… oh will have to get my nana to get Lily never thought about that. LIES.

If this were a true allegation it would not be resolved from Friday - barely Monday morning.

Also… you wouldn’t have been able to turn it around to you having an allegation about someone else so quickly either.

Playing with her hair the whole time and stops to comment on it. Another sign of a lie.
Do you have a brain Steph?

I've had to block her, can't watch her anymore. You can write her content before you see it. Poor me poor me. Trolls. Police are doing something. Best thing ever guys.
If she does have an appt today, I hope she is humbled by the police and told to safeguard her child properly.
She need a psych evaluation.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Genuinely.. is she allowed to talk about this online while there is a supposed open investigation?
Seeking approval from strangers online about showing her son, and using her son as ‘emotional blackmail’ to followers when she said no one is getting access to him… I’m pretty certain that would ring alarm bells to SW/police if there is an open investigation and she’s online and her biggest concern is whether or not she will give people access to her child…..

WEEEEEWOOOOOOWEEEEEEEWOOOOOOO
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Notice she's backtracking now saying maybe when this is all sorted and safeguarding put in place I'll allow Max back in the videos 🤦🏻‍♀️ She knows her page is f*cked without him. She don't give a s about Max one bit 😡

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I've had to block her, can't watch her anymore. You can write her content before you see it. Poor me poor me. Trolls. Police are doing something. Best thing ever guys.
If she does have an appt today, I hope she is humbled by the police and told to safeguard her child properly.
She need a psych evaluation.
Do you think she lies to her family too or are they complicit ? 🤪

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Notice she's backtracking now saying maybe when this is all sorted and safeguarding put in place I'll allow Max back in the videos 🤦🏻‍♀️ She knows her page is f*cked without him. She don't give a s about Max one bit 😡
How do you safeguard on a video and why hasn’t she already been doing that ? 😂😂😂😂 what is she even on about !!!

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t even watch her video the whole way through. The way she stares ar herself and hair is giving obsessed with myself 😂😂
The way she uses her hands makes me cringe. Acting like she took the day and spoke to no one😂😂ignored everyone and her mates.. he mates know she just needs a day. She never has a day of ignoring people. She’s always on her fing phone. What she means is she has came on making videos she is getting s for so she had to stay off for a day to make her huns worry for her. Manipulation at its finest.
This woman has commented on her mental health and this t just starts waffling on about herself. She’s so self centred. I can’t actually stand her. She really thinks she’s this amazing, stunning business woman. And she’s far from it.

May 24, 2024
The World
Investigated for a safeguarding issue and she’s on emotionally blackmailing strangers about not getting access to her son because of the allegations.

I’d say that’s a major safeguarding issue now…

Mar 8, 2024
Did she say that? I couldn’t watch all the video. We all knew she wouldnt keep him off her TikTok for long. This is all for show and drama. She has to create drama for herself for attention. It’s really pathetic

Mar 11, 2024
uk
If I had received a phone call like that there’s absolutely no way on this earth I would have carried on and went to London. I’d never have been able to do a get ready with me the morning after the call (wouldn’t do that if someone paid me mind you 😂) went to an event, filmed myself in the airport eyeing up men, make another video and accuse someone of touching my arse, make another one when I was told not to speak about it then sit & mime to a Cheryl Cole song looking sad into my phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’d be a mess & feel physically sick. Nah….shes at it with this one defo 🙈😂 I smell bullshit 💩
Same! If it was me I would be SO embarrassed, I wouldn’t leave the house thinking people knew I had SS involved. I certainly wouldn’t be prancing about the airport doing videos and then trying to accuse a woman of practically SA her 🤬

Does she not realise that the police will only tell her to stop posting him & when she says “ it’s my careeeer “ he won’t give a do

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Did she say that? I couldn’t watch all the video. We all knew she wouldnt keep him off her TikTok for long. This is all for show and drama. She has to create drama for herself for attention. It’s really pathetic
Yeah was around 5:30 mins. She said something like 'maybe I'll put him on social media so obviously meaning tiktok because then she stays she'll still put pics on Instagram 🙄