Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Miss (lost her) marbles. When she heard the news that she can't post Max.
Award winning Actress
Vagatha Christie..is staring in the newly released film ..Mudder (money) she stole. At Cinemas Aug 26. Staring Vagatha Christie and her 2 leading oh I ment enabling ladies ..well debatable lol. Moe Slater known from her roles in Eastbenders. And upcoming actress Alkipan known for hr roles in pramface and Childminder from hell
Agatha Christie GIF by Original Theatre

May 24, 2024
The World
Police and SS have contacted her about the worst accusation imaginable, but saying the police are finally listening to her about trolls.

The police & SS aren’t there to work with you to protect your kids against trolls.

Stephanie. They are there to protect your kids, from you.

The whole thing is a lie and I’d say that goes down as psychotic behaviour.

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Someone really needs to contact SW today regarding what’s she’s said so far she’s totally unhinged to the point isn’t safe for max or lily to be in her care really……..
100%! The videos a wee while back where she was encouraging Lily to hate and behave like her were disgraceful. How can she set any sort of example to young women when she treats her own daughter this way. I dread to think of Lily turning out like that.
Lily pet....your ma is a nutter.... run while you can. RUN! RUN! RUN LILY RUN!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but actually listen to what this Cnut says 🤬 so it’s unfortunate that people who have been fighting the biggest battles in their heads go on to be happy….. she doesn’t discuss her mental health probs 😂😭 aye Vag and the pope is a proddy ffs you mention adhd at every given opportunity….

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1724662933.mov
    38.4 MB
Mar 8, 2024
Honestly my brain.
It’s not braining.

She’s had an out of the blue call about worst imaginable accusation.
Two days later finally police are listening to her about trolls??

WHAT??

I just can’t with her. This HAS TO blow back on her.
I just tried to watch more of the video but I can’t stand her to watch it all. I just got the part about her excitement for today to be going to the police station.. she’s fing nuts. She craves drama. She talks to her phone and I think she forgets she is talking to her phone the way she goes on the way she uses her hands to talk. She really thinks she’s an inspiration. Staring at herself is like her favourite thing to do. She’s her favourite person. Can imagine her stomping it to the police station, face full of make up, hair done, s coloured onesie thing, thinking she’s just that gorgeous that all the police men want her 😂😂 someone is finally listening to her? This t can’t be real. If this is true about her police appointment then more fool the police listening to her. She chooses to put her life, her son and show the things she does on line, people calling her out is not trolling. She just doesn’t like being called out for being a s mum and a liar. Her fans enable her sty behaviour. She lies over and over. She uses Max for attention and yet they still call her a good mum. She’s hideous. I Can’t watch her videos all the way through cus she just thinks she so stunning. She’s fing unhinged this t

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Police and SS have contacted her about the worst accusation imaginable, but saying the police are finally listening to her about trolls.

The police & SS aren’t there to work with you to protect your kids against trolls.

Stephanie. They are there to protect your kids, from you.

The whole thing is a lie and I’d say that goes down as psychotic behaviour.
If the police did contact her about a serious accusation, they aren’t going to listen to her s about trolls , that’s not their concern. It’s about the children’s safety.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Sorry you went through this ❤️

Stephanie forgets there are real people with real experiences that can counter her video. Also people who work in the industry.

Do we think she’s been catching up, saw the claims of hurting her child who he CP and can’t tell her he’s hurting her etc, and thought I know what will get them off my back, I’ll claim ive been alleged to have mishandled my son, that they are coming to see me and I’ll be keeping him offline (this will get the comment count up for the pedos and sickos watching for back up). Then will come back that she’s cleared and they’ve said they’ve nothing to worry about. All just to look like a good mum…

Let’s not forget how low she sinks so this isn’t far fetched from her capabilities.

Someone should inform the police that she’s posted that video, and if the claims were true why would they given her a heads up as plenty other parents don’t get that service. Why has an alleged abuser been left to go to London and not report immediately. It’s the worst things imaginable after all…
An anonymous claim to SW for giving special treatment to a mother accused of the worst act imaginable…

Also, remember her words in her car wearing her green hoody. ‘I’ve been trolled to the highest trolling possible’ trying to exaggerate so hard, she doesn’t make sense
Same situation here. She is too illiterate to get her story straight and make it sound plausible.

I call bull on the whole thing, but she could easily have it all worse by anonymously complaining to the service that she’s been given a heads up about complaints and that’s not how services work.
That was at least 10 years ago and he was out to destroy me. That became apparent! She has zero clue and like you I call Bullshit on this story as well.

Sorry you went through it as well. Its very distressing for those in that boat. She is deflecting and creating this woe is me!

It was a letter in my case but things change but I remember the day well. It was a Friday and they came Monday!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
So off topic, but I’m FUMING. My oldests dad doesn’t bother with him, they don’t have a relationship and haven’t for years. I just looked on his school app, and somehow they have all his “dads” details on there, including ways to contact him. I’ve phoned the school and said they don’t have a relationship and my son doesn’t know him, and I was told they can’t take his details off without a solicitors letter, but this means he could go pick him up or they can contact him at any point. I’m honestly fuming. So so angry

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So off topic, but I’m FUMING. My oldests dad doesn’t bother with him, they don’t have a relationship and haven’t for years. I just looked on his school app, and somehow they have all his “dads” details on there, including ways to contact him. I’ve phoned the school and said they don’t have a relationship and my son doesn’t know him, and I was told they can’t take his details off without a solicitors letter, but this means he could go pick him up or they can contact him at any point. I’m honestly fuming. So so angry
If he’s on the birth certificate he has parental rights whether he has a relationship with him or not. It’s such a s law when deadbeat dads get rights but don’t give a s.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Unfortunately I had a similar situation years ago, he’s now off everything. As he is on the birth certificate he will have his rights & responsibilities. My ex did remove the kids from school, police where involved as he was deemed dangerous so there was a man hunt for my kids, I got them back after a stand off with police. Try speak to a solicitor, the school can send school reports etc out to him if he requests these. The police had a big hoohaa with Glasgow city council over this, it was a mess but once sorted it will give you peace of mind x

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
If he’s on the birth certificate he has parental rights whether he has a relationship with him or not. It’s such a s law when deadbeat dads get rights but don’t give a s.
I’m so angry! My son doesn’t even know him, I’m taking it the whole way, through court if I need too. I’ve got plenty evidence, also from professionals that he’s not had a relationship with him.

May 24, 2024
The World
If he doesn’t have parental responsibility, or visiting rights, they won’t need his details at all?

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Unfortunately I had a similar situation years ago, he’s now off everything. As he is on the birth certificate he will have his rights & responsibilities. My ex did remove the kids from school, police where involved as he was deemed dangerous so there was a man hunt for my kids, I got them back after a stand off with police. Try speak to a solicitor, the school can send school reports etc out to him if he requests these. The police had a big hoohaa with Glasgow city council over this, it was a mess but once sorted it will give you peace of mind x
Sat crying the whole morning! It’s honestly so unfair, the fact he’s phoned the school and put his contact details down is laughable! Wants the title of dad but I’ve done all the hard work

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Yep this is true my kids dad isn't involved doesn't want to be his choice but I still have to give his details because he's on the birth certificate. It's a legal thing but I always make it clear he's not involved and they usually respect that.