Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Unfortunately I had a similar situation years ago, he’s now off everything. As he is on the birth certificate he will have his rights & responsibilities. My ex did remove the kids from school, police where involved as he was deemed dangerous so there was a man hunt for my kids, I got them back after a stand off with police. Try speak to a solicitor, the school can send school reports etc out to him if he requests these. The police had a big hoohaa with Glasgow city council over this, it was a mess but once sorted it will give you peace of mind x
Bloody hell 🤯🤯🤯

May 24, 2024
The World
Sat crying the whole morning! It’s honestly so unfair, the fact he’s phoned the school and put his contact details down is laughable! Wants the title of dad but I’ve done all the hard work
I suppose you guys don’t talk at all?
Upsetting being on a BC gives them parental responsibilities despite them not living up to them in the real world.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Sat crying the whole morning! It’s honestly so unfair, the fact he’s phoned the school and put his contact details down is laughable! Wants the title of dad but I’ve done all the hard work
Why would he do that if he doesn't even bother makes no sense. I'm guessing it's to piss you off. So sorry he's putting you through that ❤️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I feel you beautiful, he’s had nothing to do with my kids for 11 years. Speak with a solicitor, take some of the stress from you ❤️

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I suppose you guys don’t talk at all?
Upsetting being on a BC gives them parental responsibilities despite them not living up to them in the real world.
Not at all! He’s not bothered since my son was about 18 months, he’s now 5! I’ve got an appointment with a solicitor and I’m going the whole way with it! Absolute joke!

Mar 8, 2024
@Standupifyouhateaimee day 3 of Vaseline and my skin has never felt better 😂😂😂
I took a scraper to my skin last night, honestly what comes out your nose pores is just ridiculous 💀
Applied Vaseline, went to bed and woke with the softest smoothest skin.

I’m sold👌🏻

🤣🤣 Yay 😊
And I think it's safe to say we won't see vav and A advertising it so we will never have to boycott it! 🤣

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Well said Sharon 100% what your saying is right and Steph is lying out her arse about her story it is 100% more exaggerated than she makes out police wouldn’t phone her they would be round and to be fair I think it would just be social work but if it was as serious as she is making out maybe the police would attend with them also.
View attachment bc52528e-f13c-44a0-8eb9-0f56da933ba0.mp4
I bet vav detests this woman she's classy , well spoken and intelligent everything vav is not . Go on quine !!