Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

chillijam

Jul 18, 2024
aberdeen
The latest ...recording herself driving out of a police station !! That lassie is thick as mince . What a load of pish ! Believe me, I know from experience that setting up fake SM pages and bullying people, contacting their families etc ISN'T illegal ! She forgets , people have actually been a victim of this through no fault of their own . Good Luck hen , you'll need it
Out the police station and all of he way home… safeguarding ur kids there

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Out the police station and all of he way home… safeguarding ur kids there
Saying she never touched her phone ! So she left it recording the whole time !! How are you looking at the road when you’re talking into a camera ?? Why not wait until you’re home ? So we could all see the police cars in the background 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Hang on.
Someone reported her for the most hideous thing imaginable towards her child.
But it ends up a conversation about trolls!

I hope these videos are saved, even if she was in the police station for something, what she’s telling people she was is there for is completely different.

I’m sorry Steph but you’re clearly mentally unstable and need psych evaluation

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Did she just park up at that police station and dream that fing story up ?? I'm disgusted . The only chance she has of getting someone charged is the telecommunications act ... and she needs proof ! This just gets better & better
It’s so hard to get someone done with the telecommunications act, I’ve been there, yes they could track it to a certain person phone but can’t prove they used the phone or whatever device.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Meanwhile at Ellon police station
kyle broflovski GIF by South Park

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Aimless is doing a teeth whitening advert today. Shame her minge still stinks.
Funny how we all mentioned Teethy Beefy last night n noo it's teeth whitening day lol 🤣 that will not get rid of the s stains aff yir Teeth, with the constant flow of se that runs out of ur gub...best try them on yir knickers since ur sting yirself

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She’s sooooo fullaaaaaaa se 🤬🤬🤬🤬 in and out that station in little over an hour, I haven’t watched it yet…… did she say all the evidence was sent over on a flash drive 🤔😂 I had to make an app for them to do that when they have needed info from my phone
Said she has it on a flash drive . My phone was taken from me and I never got it back until long after the court case. The police attended my house two nights in a row for over 2 hours each night . She makes me sick !!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
No way would you put across TT, let the world know you've had a call from police about your child, it's a very dangerous lie!! All for views,sympathy,likes & comments. I give it 2wks before M is put all over social media yet again. And again VaV its your followers /huns that save and watch his videos. I believe the concern is closer to home albeit his family,school,consultants. Very dangerous lie to put out for EVERYONE to see.
He will be back on for dish up dinner

Mar 8, 2024
Basically we're all going down for having an opinion 🤣🤣 police are taking it very very seriously more seriously than the worst thing imaginable that she's been accused of. They've just swept that under the carpet and now helping her take the trolls down 🤨 what a load of rubbish
Wahahaha so more lies then to cover up the other lies 😂

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
She’s sooooo fullaaaaaaa se 🤬🤬🤬🤬 in and out that station in little over an hour, I haven’t watched it yet…… did she say all the evidence was sent over on a flash drive 🤔😂 I had to make an app for them to do that when they have needed info from my phone
Can I suggest you DON’T watch it?
It’s utter crap. Really, really irritating crap.