Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Can confirm beefys speaking s in her latest video. If anything she’s piling up evidence against herself
Surely they’d class her as dangerous that’s not normal white lie behaviour see the people who do report these types of things and are never taken seriously and there big fatty is spouting this se someone needs to bring her back to earth pronto with the truth!!!

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
So a safeguarding issue that SHE was accused of, allegedly, has now turned into her being besties with the police and they are now in cahoots to bring the "trolls" down?! Gees peace. She is beyond deluded & so is anyone who is buying this pish. 10/10 deflecting skills I'll give her that ...
She honestly talks so much rubbish lol 😆 she thinks this is going to stop people exposing her it will just make ppl more determined . She open a big can of worms for herself 🤣all her little minions saying we'll done so happy aww geez peace ya bumch of clowns 🤡

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Shows how thick Aimee is has she outed all her trolls from her speech about her crime number etc no she hasn’t, and the hate crime law don’t make me laugh it’s all information she is putting out their, their is not a dam thing the police can do about it, so the police are going to take down all the women and pages that have spoken about her get a grip her Huns are next level.
IMG_4607.jpeg IMG_4608.jpeg
Aye it’s called the IRA they sort yah oot 🤪🤪

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Right so Vag feels that one police officer believed her and took her serious, she does realise that he can’t decide what charges or what way to take this without the sergeant deciding 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s not up to pc whatever their name was. Also how can he take her word for it and say something will be done without seeing her proof also will she be showing her followers, mother and nana arguing back with these people? 😂 I think not as they would be seen as encouraging it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also then they need enough solid concrete evidence with them mentioning her name, they never do so that would fall flat on its face…. Vag hen I’ve been dealing with police on and off personally for nearly 11 years and professionally you tit!!!!
Even if the cps issued them charges do you really think in a court of law that they would find these people guilty without a shadow of a doubt 😂 the posters very rarely mention your name it’s your followers in the comments that do

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Right so Vag feels that one police officer believed her and took her serious, she does realise that he can’t decide what charges or what way to take this without the sergeant deciding 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s not up to pc whatever their name was. Also how can he take her word for it and say something will be done without seeing her proof also will she be showing her followers, mother and nana arguing back with these people? 😂 I think not as they would be seen as encouraging it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also then they need enough solid concrete evidence with them mentioning her name, they never do so that would fall flat on its face…. Vag hen I’ve been dealing with police on and off personally for nearly 11 years and professionally you tit!!!!
Even if the cps issued them charges do you really think in a court of law that they would find these people guilty without a shadow of a doubt 😂 the posters very rarely mention your name it’s your followers in the comments that do
Probably fing pc plod the silly b

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Steph you really think people are worried about you going to the police ? What for ? Did you tell them about the HALM pissing in your ice bath? Good try il never stop calling you out your scum . I've got evidence of what you did to someone in my family that I've not even made public and I bet lots of other people have . The women talking about you are NOT going to get into trouble Steph il guarantee you that . At worst the police might ask them to consider stopping it but whod do that on your behalf . If the police could stop people having an opinion we'd be living in a very scary society. It's not criminal and certainly not worthy of any civil case coz there not telling lies about you . Epic fail just go and see your nan so she can hug you tight and tell you how brave you are .
I've got Chelseas back and I suspect a lot of other people have Chelsea don't let her and a few minks upset ya love . Wow if she treat friends like that imagine what she does to enemies? Thought you were being smart vav trying to make a t of Chelsea well all you've achieved is having more people hate you and probably quite a lot more from the SEN community. Get well soon Chelsea keep away from minks .