Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m sure hollys took down that video supporting vav she’s another boot who uses the filters to the max and exploits her children every given opportunity cannot stand the woman TikTok’s gone to her head aswell
Make went from being in the darkest of places being an alcoholic to it was just out of control drinking dosent get the same effect does it holly darling exaggerating stories 🙄🙄 I salute all addiction in recovery not her! She uses that for gain writing a book wahahaha nae bother doll

Seriously no offense to anyone with this and I whole heartedly apologise if it does who leaves their kids with a recovering alike you’ve only known for 6 months? Sleeps through alarms boys left on their own ?… too maw holly top maw 🙄🙄

And Craigy boy does not resemble a man to me do the gay guy has taken over diadroa pout 🤢🤢🤢
I did think it was gone as I went to look at it last night.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
So I was thinking what if nobody is actually calling anybody and it’s all Vav, so what if she reads here and tattle gathers up intel because it’s been said on here someone should call the spa etc but Vav could see that then run with this narrative. It always occurs to me that after someone’s wrote on here/tattle that the next thing it’s happened and it never looks authentic say when she was having the McDs no sign of anything! And the only reason the likes of Loganair got involved because it was actually her Huns tagging them in posts how that’s bang out of order! I’m not saying some people have been contacted but her narrative is coming from us and tattle every single time! 🧐
This👍 I think she went she's put it all up for her delusional huns who love the drama boss b, I don't think there was any call at all, it's keeping them on her platform ... she's playing the game but it's with her huns 👍🤣🤣🤣 and then they jump on strangers posts thinking they're supporting her when in fact it's all for her content.. Cause if it were all true no way would you respond to their comments about others ,when you've just came out of the police station for exactly that. They're as thick as mince 🤣🤣🤣