Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wow mad Pam she was the bully at school she cut an Autistic girls hair infront of the whole school so what crap she was bullied and school and you know she has done wrong, imagine you hear mother not known her husband transplant failed and you only heard it after friends were calling out her behaviour so your bull about if she has done wrong she has done plenty wrong and you as her mother has just enabled her.
IMG_4642.jpeg

Mollymaemae

Jun 10, 2024
glasgow
Just about to write this, just asked my bro in law who is in the police, if it was being investigated would tell you to not say anything, don’t interact, and do not put it on social media as they will just see this as nonsense then he said but if this is trolling on social media he says they will do do all about it FACT and she’s basically just wasted her time and lying to everybody 🤣

I’ve been biting my tongue on this matter about how someone will be “hopefully charged soon”. It is very very highly unlikely that someone will be charged with ‘harassment’. If and IF there is 1000% concrete proof of messages from a mobile number that relates to that one certain individual they could be charged with a section 127 communications act. But it will 99% be thrown out before it gets to court because the PF will say it’s not a strong enough case. Even so if messages are from online forums- screen shots would not suffice. The police would have to seize computers and devices from said harasser to trace ip addresses etc via internal search departments within the police. Again- this would not happen.
The police would have most likely created a crime report, which they will act on in house, over time as investigations continue they can be closed at the discretion of that officer and/or their superior, once relevant lines are established. If the police officer was that of a standard he would have issued the relevant advice that safeguarding is her duty as a mother and to control what she puts up online.
I need to be careful what I type here but I am looking forward to hearing how she gets on.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve been biting my tongue on this matter about how someone will be “hopefully charged soon”. It is very very highly unlikely that someone will be charged with ‘harassment’. If and IF there is 1000% concrete proof of messages from a mobile number that relates to that one certain individual they could be charged with a section 127 communications act. But it will 99% be thrown out before it gets to court because the PF will say it’s not a strong enough case. Even so if messages are from online forums- screen shots would not suffice. The police would have to seize computers and devices from said harasser to trace ip addresses etc via internal search departments within the police. Again- this would not happen.
The police would have most likely created a crime report, which they will act on in house, over time as investigations continue they can be closed at the discretion of that officer and/or their superior, once relevant lines are established. If the police officer was that of a standard he would have issued the relevant advice that safeguarding is her duty as a mother and to control what she puts up online.
I need to be careful what I type here but I am looking forward to hearing how she gets on.
I can’t wait to hear I was in a meeting today about safeguarding and the child protection team had been out to the house no police and both parents were stated to keep the children off social media so I think vav has just opened a whole can of worms but no more mention of the horrific thing she has ment to have done.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I can’t wait to hear I was in a meeting today about safeguarding and and the child protection team had been out to the house no police and both parents were stated to keep the children off social media so I think vav has just opened a whole can of worms but no more mention of the horrific thing she has ment to have done.
She will just play stupid now. Shes planted the seed and will just sit back until everyone forgets about it . Max will gradually make an appearance over the next few weeks .

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
IMG_4640.png IMG_4639.png
Her selling videos are dire this is what Aberdeen Beyoncé page will look like now max is getting punted online or their is no drama to whip up your a boring t vav and it shows on your page good luck
I don't sell products on my page from ticktock shop as I don't want to pressure people into buying ...suppose her memory has gone eh