Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well my friend was vav maid of honour. The week before the wedding she told vav to do off and handed back the dress 🙃 she had to hand it back to mad Pam. Pam was all so upset you know, but then saying she wishes she punched her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And that c thought she was evil in her comments to his brother on the sun article but everyone knows who the evil people are and it most certainly is mad Pam and beefy herself.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I can only guess she was being Bridezilla? What Pam wishes she'd punched your mate? 😮 Cheeky witch she wouldn't have the guts 😂 only acts hard in the comments 🤣

No she was not being bridezilla she was just being a cow and she had enough. Could not cope with all the drama, the lies, it was a lot. Oh I wish she tried to do that to my pal cause she would of flattened her.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I know 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so funny she had to get the other bm to sign the register and they don't even speak 🤣🤣🙊 but my friend and the other bm are still friends. But aye everyone else is the problem
Yeah it’s hilarious most people are still friends with people they have met thru beefy I know quite a few and their stories all are the same, just being used a gaslighted by her then she puts on the waterworks to make them feel sorry for her, that can only last for so long and they are all glad that they don’t associate with her now. How she can say she doesn’t know any of these people is laughable plus she has know idear what she has done to be hated ALOT you crazy lunatic.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
No she was not being bridezilla she was just being a cow and she had enough. Could not cope with all the drama, the lies, it was a lot. Oh I wish she tried to do that to my pal cause she would of flattened her.
Ah ok and she's still the same it seems. Glad your mate is rid of her. ADHD my arse!! It's NPD 😂

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
Wow mad Pam she was the bully at school she cut an Autistic girls hair infront of the whole school so what crap she was bullied and school and you know she has done wrong, imagine you hear mother not known her husband transplant failed and you only heard it after friends were calling out her behaviour so your bull about if she has done wrong she has done plenty wrong and you as her mother has just enabled her.
IMG_4642.jpeg
She's a Health Visitor within GGC so really should be keeping her mouth shut as she's making assumptions about how good a parent Vav is going by her social media not actually knowing her well! Pretty sure as a Nurse it goes against her NMC code of conduct and the NHS Social media policy! That Ahknee poster!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
And that c thought she was evil in her comments to his brother on the sun article but everyone knows who the evil people are and it most certainly is mad Pam and beefy herself.

I know she called her evil on c death bed. Wonder if she will be getting a call from the police after her calling mad Pam herself 🤣🤣
Vav said she has receipts she ain't the only one 😛 you know the one when Pam was accusing some one business, or the one when vav was on live and called her a se bag (someone screen recorded that) or on insta when she called her ex best friend her biggest stalker, oh and also she has the sun article receipts, saying that my friend calls her and does not speak 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but aye she is the only one with receipts.

Difference is with her she won't do tit for tat on line that ain't her jam. They know what she is like so oh well🤣🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So I can confirm that Danielle is no longer on speaking terms with the vag...another one bites the dust
I think Danielle is lovely and way to gois to be vav friend or hairdresser who the hell will she get to sort her mop now 😆. It is wise Danielle stays clear of vav she has a business in Aberdeen and is loving being back in Aberdeen with her son and doing things with mates like most folk do.

Last edited:

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I think Danielle is lovely and way to go to be vav friend or hairdresser who the hell will she get to sort her mop now 😆. It is wise Danielle stays clear of vav she has a business in Aberdeen and is loving being back in Aberdeen with her son and doing things with mates like most folk do.
Oh dear no pals Vav 🤣 only left with Lauren who moved away from you and the two rottweiler mods 😬

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Do you know why? Mind you it’s not surprising, Vav is destined to be alone.
Unfortunately not, info was from a hairdresser friend but she said Danielle didn't want to speak about the why just that it was over. Dean that Danielle works for (I think) detests vag with a passion so I wonder if he knows, anyone fancy shelling out for a haircut at chezdean 😂

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Unfortunately not, info was from a hairdresser friend but she said Danielle didn't want to speak about the why just that it was over. Dean that Danielle works for (I think) detests vag with a passion so I wonder if he knows, anyone fancy shelling out for a haircut at chezdean 😂
You know in vavs and her huns heads, it’ll be because she’s jealous 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yeah it’s hilarious most people are still friends with people they have met thru beefy I know quite a few and their stories all are the same, just being used a gaslighted by her then she puts on the waterworks to make them feel sorry for her, that can only last for so long and they are all glad that they don’t associate with her now. How she can say she doesn’t know any of these people is laughable plus she has know idear what she has done to be hated ALOT you crazy lunatic.

Yes they are still friends. Out of her bm she only speaks to Sam. One of them was her cousin and she never really spoke highly of her. She don't live here.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Looks like me and my pal will go get our hair cut soon😛 mind you she did do my pals hair for ages after she left ice. She was never really "close" with vav. God Danielle was even at my friends 30th