Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
It does! that is what I was thinking a basal cell carcinoma they don't go away Beefy it's a type of skin cancer. I might be a troll but I'm giving advice p.s I still think you're a witch 😂
Geez that'll be the next big content skin cancer vids will appear in due course after she's rode out the troll/police saga... bets are open

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Unfortunately not, info was from a hairdresser friend but she said Danielle didn't want to speak about the why just that it was over. Dean that Danielle works for (I think) detests vag with a passion so I wonder if he knows, anyone fancy shelling out for a haircut at chezdean 😂
I wonder if he doesn’t go in when she is booked in with the lass who does her extensions as she blows smoke’s up vag arse I wouldn’t want anyone to know I did her hair especially not in Aberdeen plus she is away to go on maternity leave she will maybe come to her senses while off to not book her in again, there isn’t many hairdresser who like vav to be honest maybe just that Kerry but not sure if she still does hair they were all bitches when they worked at ice and vav was the biggest bully going.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So mad Pam has left a job in childminding which would probably be a good earner to be a cleaner for her daughter who does nothing all day you couldn’t make that up. Also her page isn’t a ad page because that’s not her vibe and a lot of her followers are single mothers but she has done 4 ad today already 😆 no content vav in your boring life. Oh and reported your mop for not stating it was infact a ad.
IMG_4648.jpeg

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Just about to write this, just asked my bro in law who is in the police, if it was being investigated would tell you to not say anything, don’t interact, and do not put it on social media as they will just see this as nonsense then he said but if this is trolling on social media he says they will do do all about it FACT and she’s basically just wasted her time and lying to everybody 🤣

Exactly , what I said . She'd be told to come off SM . TT , FB , whatever their arch nemesis .

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Q.V.C. .. a ..Quantity of Vavron's Crap
Is now selling on a Flash drive sale price of $666 sell ur soul if u have to just as I did for this Stunning price u too can have all this crap n loose your morals at b bargain bins
kristen wiig snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
shopping brooklyn GIF by The Lot Radio

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
So mad Pam has left a job in childminding which would probably be a good earner to be a cleaner for her daughter who does nothing all day you couldn’t make that up. Also her page isn’t a ad page because that’s not her vibe and a lot of her followers are single mothers but she has done 4 ad today already 😆 no content vav in your boring life. Oh and reported your mop for not stating it was infact a ad.
IMG_4648.jpeg

Coming from her that like's to lie on her's 🤣

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
For someone who’s life was in absolute turmoil at the weekend she bounced back quickly didn’t she most would be living on there last nerve your life’s been so shook by trolls stalkers abusers there’s been police calls social work and police interviews! Brands have been contacted ex-partners have been messaged, but bang todays she’s dancing about with floor polishers toxic perfume from china, washing detergent……Sorry sorry am I missing something here am I watching the same bullshit as her followers she’s destroyed someone’s character over the past week and what that’s just suddenly disappeared she has dragged someone’s name thru the gutter who by the way hasn’t appeared back on TikTok so I am hoping she is okay but after seeing her mother comments saying she ill with all this but Robertson jumping back to it buisness as usual and you better believe max will be dragged out for a Special video for all her followers because why should she have to stop filming max why should I stop showing max I will not let the trolls win will be her next fin move you poisonous wee t!!!