Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Commented on a couple of your posts telling that delulu sycophant Ann Marie she is nothing but a bully & to give her smooth brained head a wobble but they keep on getting removed. 😡
So if you read here Ann Marie you are a cockgobbling thundercunt, lowest of the low nasty bullying piece of se & that lying scamming child exploiter that you love to rim so much wouldn’t give the steam off her piss on a cold day. You are a skid mark on the underpants of humanity. 💩🐀
I had to comment on one of the morons comments too. They can’t see how backwards they are 🤡🤡

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Anyone tried that Azio brand is it any good ?
Nope and have no intention of trying it. I’ve already said as far as I can tell it’s not actually a Korean brand, they use the term “Korean expertise” Another reason why I won’t try it, Korean skincare is all about hydration, soothing, reducing inflammation. None of which seems to be happening to SVs face, if anything her skin is skinning the exact opposite

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Mmmkay.. Yeah... Guyzz.. Guyzz.. Insane..
I'm doing you all a favour here... Hasn't been released yet.. And yeah... My manager...
Buy my Scorched blush guyzz if you want a big plook at the side of your nose like me... Guarantee you guyzz it will not clear up for months.. Mine hasn't.. What's not to like?
Teeth whitening for composite/non composite bonded teeth and be like me and you can run roon Aintree for a wee jolly... And yeah. Mmkkayy Guyzz.. Insane.. 🥴😵‍💫

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
The ozempic face is ozempicking, her thinning hair is thinning..

View attachment 141192
Oh wow 😮 she is absolutely fing manic!!! Looks like she is on speed or something tonight 🤣she is buzzing because she’s losing weight, not because of anything else! She is a cocky t and I can’t wait for her to pile it all on again once she stops. What a cheat you are Beefy! A lazy fing cheat. Worst thing is she will take all the adoration and congrats for it and not tell her huns it’s slimming jabs!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Okay ma lovelies..
Happy Jump GIF

Run don't walk to my latest Gallowgate Gourmet quick tea time recipe.
Tonight's delight is Cheesey Beanos.
Two slice of bread preferably Warburtons
Put under grill
Toast both sides
Heat beans up in pot
Butter each slice of toast, (again I have to stress Lurpark not Norpak)
Cover toast with beans
Sprinkle on grated cheese (preferably Cathedral City)
Wee grind of pepper
And done.
Thank me laters 🧑‍🍳

bbc two cooking GIF by BBC