Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Commented on a couple of your posts telling that delulu sycophant Ann Marie she is nothing but a bully & to give her smooth brained head a wobble but they keep on getting removed. 😡
So if you read here Ann Marie you are a cockgobbling thundercunt, lowest of the low nasty bullying piece of se & that lying scamming child exploiter that you love to rim so much wouldn’t give the steam off her piss on a cold day. You are a skid mark on the underpants of humanity. 💩🐀
I read that Monty Python Holy Grail style.
Monty Python Elderberries GIF by Fresh Interactive

Hi Vav trolls? I'm over from Catpiss Aimless thread ❤️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She says she goes to the best botox person. Looking at those screenshots, that person must just be after her money as her botox wears off within weeks. It does not work on her, and that's with filters.
The hair thinning is rapid 😱
That is not the best botox person, it barely softens her wrinkles. I’d be interested to know what is used and how much. I’ve been going to the same guy for years, he’s an actual doctor so knows exactly what he’s doing. Whatever year Kate and Wills got married was the day I got my first Botox treatment from him.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She’s trying to sell the molly mae curl wand, her TT manager could only get 8 for £70 , when they are normally £89.99 and she’s raging there’s only 8 she can punt. Then someone posted they are cheaper on look fantastic and she looked fuming 🤣🤣🤣
Cause she'll not get her commission to pay wages 🤣🤣 , folk should just shop on the brands own shop get the same deal ... delusional huns

Last edited:

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
That is not the best botox person, it barely softens her wrinkles. I’d be interested to know what is used and how much. I’ve been going to the same guy for years, he’s an actual doctor so knows exactly what he’s doing. Whatever year Kate and Wills got married was the day I got my first Botox treatment from him.
Is that Mark?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Someone asked if she goes up or down with skincare, she said I think I go down, and someone said your meant to do it up the way and she started saying oh yeah I go up too🤣
I was always told not to give gravity any help. Never drag down. Maybe that’s where you’ve been going wrong Vav. Might be a good idea to do some research 🤣🤭

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
We don’t need the middle man Vav, so get fed
Could not and would not buy anything she punted. Tainted goods in my eyes. I'd rather s in my hands and clap.
Always been like that, drag marks with stubbornness. One of my biggest weaknesses alas, my man says I'd cut off my nose to spite my face 😔. Think it's a lifelong reaction of being the youngest of five and having to be the wee feral one and never giving an inch or I got bounced on. 😁