Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
i really don’t care if yous are all gonna jump on me here but yous all say it’s not bullying and yous aren’t being horrible yet yous are fixated on her weight? I really hope none of you have kids daughters especially calling someone beefy because they aren’t to your standard for skinny is just disgusting 🤢 I totally get not everyone likes Steph and that’s ok but Surely yous can see that it’s pathetic she’s criticised for every little thing she does? Why can’t everyone just get on with their own life’s instead of being so invested in what someone yous claim to not like have ‘have blocked’ is up to?
Vavaroonie is a compulsive liar always has been and always will be. She’s not criticised she’s pulled out on her lies her life is one constant lie fake and filtered

scottishlass123

Aug 29, 2024
scotland
Vavaroonie is a compulsive liar always has been and always will be. She’s not criticised she’s pulled out on her lies her life is one constant lie fake and filtered
So does that make it ok to go for body weight/looks? Thats when it gets disgusting as iv said I couldn’t give a 💩 if people like Steph or not. Im just interested to know if people would be happy if their daughters/sisters/nieces ect were getting called beefy ect

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
So does that make it ok to go for body weight/looks? Thats when it gets disgusting as iv said I couldn’t give a 💩 if people like Steph or not. Im just interested to know if people would be happy if their daughters/sisters/nieces ect were getting called beefy ect
Thing is , so many of us have said on here we don’t care about her weight . Don’t lie and use filters … is that a good example to set young girls ?? She claims to have an ED …yet she’s using skinny jabs …utter stupidity . Steph herself has commented on many peoples weight . It’s on here if you’d like to look …about fat girls in leggings .

scottishlass123

Aug 29, 2024
scotland
Thing is , so many of us have said on here we don’t care about her weight . Don’t lie and use filters … is that a good example to set young girls ?? She claims to have an ED …yet she’s using skinny jabs …utter stupidity . Steph herself has commented on many peoples weight . It’s on here if you’d like to look …about fat girls in leggings .
Folks constantly calling her beefy ect tho… I’m not saying you have personally because I don’t know if you have or not. If I remember rightly that was years ago she said that!? We have all said and done things we aren’t proud of (some more extreme than others) again I’m not saying Steph is an angel in anyway but a lot of disgusting things that come out folks mouths on here is shocking and tbh makes them just as bad. I just think there’s no need to be going on about weight

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Our daughters/sisters etc wouldn’t ever act the way she does. The things she’s done are horrendous. Why make an account to give your 2 pence no one asked for? Off you pop hunny💋

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You back again!!! Bore off

Now miss Robertson is a vindictive b who is receiving her karma beautifully 🥰

Manic behaviour
s mother
Constant lies
Constant filters
On weight injections but love your bodies as it is 🙄🙄
Actually commands all you Huns to attack
Has said ekin sues man davide tried to spike her to a her and Harley knows this…..there’s so much I could list but yeah she is beefy 😘😘

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Folks constantly calling her beefy ect tho… I’m not saying you have personally because I don’t know if you have or not. If I remember rightly that was years ago she said that!? We have all said and done things we aren’t proud of (some more extreme than others) again I’m not saying Steph is an angel in anyway but a lot of disgusting things that come out folks mouths on here is shocking and tbh makes them just as bad. I just think there’s no need to be going on about weight
Listen , I think you're on the wrong forum if you think people will stop . Steph has done alot of vile things to many people , some of whom are on here . Is it ok to call people Cretins ?? I couldn't give a s whether shes 6 stone or 60 stone ! Fact is she cannot tell the truth . Young girls are being influenced thinking shes a size 10 when shes clearly not. She spouts about body confidence while she lying about her size . Do you think thats acceptable ?? If so , then you are as bad as her ! Oh and as for the ED !! Its very much current doll.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ohh and babe go ask her before she had max she and Pam were slating disabled kids and were heard doing so @fashionma will confirm

Now tbh darling we don’t care for new members we’re all a tight nit wee group so folk like you can go suck a jobby 😄

The thing is with BEEFY she’s an utter t and I hope she sees the inside of a padded fing cell for the dangerous behaviour she has going on she does not deserve kids period 🫶🏻🫶🏻

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
You back again!!! Bore off

Now miss Robertson is a vindictive b who is receiving her karma beautifully 🥰

Manic behaviour
s mother
Constant lies
Constant filters
On weight injections but love your bodies as it is 🙄🙄
Actually commands all you Huns to attack
Has said ekin sues man davide tried to spike her to a her and Harley knows this…..there’s so much I could list but yeah she is beefy 😘😘
If I was Steph I would be more bothered about being called a charity thief , a liar, a child exploiter.. beefy is nothing 🤣🤣and it’s no a lie soooo

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
BORE OFF BEEFY, MAD PAM OR NANA MACARONI. Whichever one of you mad twats it is

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Nobody cares what she weighs what size she is, it’s the fact she says she’s a size 10/12 when she isn’t. There is genuine people with an ED on TikTok who document their recovery journeys and if they saw her video and she is pleading a size 10-12 and they are currently a size 10-12 and think “ wow she’s the same size as me “ that could trigger their ED and affect their recovery and they could go back over.
She is damaging to young girls and also people with a genuine ED - that’s our issue.

We honestly don’t care what size she is. Her weight/soze wouldn’t be mentioned if she was honest

Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
If I was Steph I would be more bothered about being called a charity thief , a liar, a child exploiter.. beefy is nothing 🤣🤣and it’s no a lie soooo
I’m so here for this!! Beefy is mild compared to everything else she gets called. If somebody was calling me a charity thief I would be shutting it down with receipts immediately! Yet she’s more bothered about the weight comments!! Take from that what you will……..

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
My daughters, nieces or sister would never behave the way she gets on you see we have been raised properly and not dragged up ! She’s a vile pathetic excuse for a human and she deserves all that she gets Karma is a b and hers is overdue