Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Folks constantly calling her beefy ect tho… I’m not saying you have personally because I don’t know if you have or not. If I remember rightly that was years ago she said that!? We have all said and done things we aren’t proud of (some more extreme than others) again I’m not saying Steph is an angel in anyway but a lot of disgusting things that come out folks mouths on here is shocking and tbh makes them just as bad. I just think there’s no need to be going on about weight
BEEFY BEEFY BEEFY 🥩 BISON 🦬

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
You back again!!! Bore off

Now miss Robertson is a vindictive b who is receiving her karma beautifully 🥰

Manic behaviour
s mother
Constant lies
Constant filters
On weight injections but love your bodies as it is 🙄🙄
Actually commands all you Huns to attack
Has said ekin sues man davide tried to spike her to a her and Harley knows this…..there’s so much I could list but yeah she is beefy 😘😘
I doubt the slimming injections will get rid of those BEEFY legs though? Definitely karma for fat shaming folk all her life 💋💋😜

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Oor BEEFY BISON doesn’t care though she said the other day ‘call me fat all you want I don’t care’ is you follow her hard enough 😘she doesn’t care because she’s using slimming jags as she knows she’s a heifer! This is her karma you see for fat shaming and bullying folk for being fat. And don’t worry she doesn’t read here 🙃🙃🙃
Off you do doberhun 💋💋💋

And hope you like my name 😝

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Has Dell girl played that Ace up her sleeve yet, or is she holding her cards close to her chest 🤣🤣🤣...
Betting Bbc GIF

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Why do they do it 🤷‍♀️? Do they think we are all gonna pack up and leave cos they don’t like us calling her Beefy ! That’s mild to what we could call her . Dillusional as do 🤦‍♀️
It’s like they expect us to go, know what actually, forget every horrible thing she’s done , we’ve decided to call it a day. Nope💋we’ll be here until she’s in the big hoose
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
So does that make it ok to go for body weight/looks? Thats when it gets disgusting as iv said I couldn’t give a 💩 if people like Steph or not. Im just interested to know if people would be happy if their daughters/sisters/nieces ect were getting called beefy ect
But u do don't u, or u wouldn't take time to comment or fight her case.

So does that make it ok to go for body weight/looks? Thats when it gets disgusting as iv said I couldn’t give a 💩 if people like Steph or not. Im just interested to know if people would be happy if their daughters/sisters/nieces ect were getting called beefy ect
So let’s think about this another way, a mother has a son, the son has siblings, the son becomes terminally ill, along comes a big fat beefy coo, pushes the mother & siblings away at the time he needed them the most, made his dying all about her, jumped on his mates 🍆 when he wasn’t even cold & then the big fat beefy coo stole money that was for charity, left said mother & siblings off the headstone. The big beefy fat coo is a horror of a person & deserves every name that is used for her & those that defend her ain’t much better than the big beefy coo. 🐄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So let’s think about this another way, a mother has a son, the son has siblings, the son becomes terminally ill, along comes a big fat beefy coo, pushes the mother & siblings away at the time he needed them the most, made his dying all about her, jumped on his mates 🍆 when he wasn’t even cold & then the big fat beefy coo stole money that was for charity, left said mother & siblings off the headstone. The big beefy fat coo is a horror of a person & deserves every name that is used for her & those that defend her ain’t much better than the big beefy coo. 🐄
Yep she’s a t that one.
FOA didn’t get a penny from her bank account, kept it all for herself the thieving b 🤪

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If they kept lying about their size then yes. She’s filtering and altering images of her body while claiming to love her body as it is. Sends out a bad message. Especially to younger more vulnerable followers.
She’s just a typical narcissistic beefy b that one 🤪

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
Oor BEEFY BISON doesn’t care though she said the other day ‘call me fat all you want I don’t care’ is you follow her hard enough 😘she doesn’t care because she’s using slimming jags as she knows she’s a heifer! This is her karma you see for fat shaming and bullying folk for being fat. And don’t worry she doesn’t read here 🙃🙃🙃
Off you do doberhun 💋💋💋

And hope you like my name 😝
Exactly !! Why she using slimming jags if she’s only a size 10/12 ? Doesn’t add up