Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
I hope the school pulls her up about her Tik tok and of course schools and social service are going to be keeping an eye on people who have Tik tok and also post there kids they all have a duty of care the same as these so called parents have a duty as well.
They don’t give a s. They use their kids for views and money. It’s vile

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Awwww , wee dirty delete I see on any comments challenging her last night and someone telling her used to like her , but she's UP HER OWN ARSE now . 🤣 What was that maw's face like trying that bile Green's stuff ?! Great advertisement . Aye , well winning in life , standing in an empty rented gaff decked out by Costco wi dried flower arrangements stuck to the wall 🥴 So classy , so demure and ffs , if court today don't wear that black all in one mooslover babysuit !

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Awwww , wee dirty delete I see on any comments challenging her last night and someone telling her used to like her but she's UP HER OWN ARSE now . 🤣 What was that maw's face like trying that bile Green's stuff ?! Great advertisement . Aye , well winning in life , standing in an empty rented gaff decked out by Costco wi dried flower arrangements stuck to the wall 🥴 So classy , so demure and ffs , if court today don't wear that black all in one mooslover babysuit !
That green stuff she’s been drinking for a while but until yesterday never mentioned it before 😭😂
I don’t know about any of you but is putting the conditioner in the drum, in the drum guyyyzz, just put it in the drum, wait till I put it in the drum, is that not defeating the purpose of its use?

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
So folk don’t like Steph and we’re making sniddy comments about you doesn’t make sense you obviously are happy to involve yourself in folks drama’s when you don’t know Steph at all. Pointless post
IMG_4683.jpeg
I saw that and unfollowed Jody. She's trying to grow her account of the back of steph. I used to like her but she's another one exploiting children. Although her granddaughter is 16 she's not capable of consenting to tic tok. Inserting herself in drama that doesn't concern her

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
That green stuff she’s been drinking for a while but until yesterday never mentioned it before 😭😂
I don’t know about any of you but is putting the conditioner in the drum, in the drum guyyyzz, just put it in the drum, wait till I put it in the drum, is that not defeating the purpose of its use?

That's what a dispenser is for . I just put cleaner in the drum . The only exciting stuff about Vav in her life ,is talking about cleaniing products the now . Yawn

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I saw that and unfollowed Jody. She's trying to grow her account of the back of steph. I used to like her but she's another one exploiting children. Although her granddaughter is 16 she's not capable of consenting to tic tok. Inserting herself in drama that doesn't concern her

That's all her life revolve's around is drama . She is a revolving door .

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Sue Taylor Swift GIF
Good morning guyyzzzzzzzz

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I was away to say where's the good morning guyzzzz vid this a.m . Slept in again ? Or too busy getting ready for her wee court date that won't get mentioned .
Be getting herself all dolled up for it 😂 you never know might some potential 🐓 and if it’s a male judge oooft she will try her best, if it’s a female and she’s not nice she will ofcourse be jealous like the rest of us 🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Be getting herself all dolled up for it 😂 you never know might some potential 🐓 and if it’s a male judge oooft she will try her best, if it’s a female and she’s not nice she will ofcourse be jealous like the rest of us 🤣

Be like something like out of Police Academy 1984 film BJ scene in the dock . It's even X rated now 🤣

Last edited: