Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Grace Mcguire has posted a video this morning that describes Steph to a T. She isn't bashing anyone, she's just being real about how the influencer lifestyle is all smoke and mirrors and how isolating it can be. A lot of them could learn from Grace and Kelly's approach, I think they are the only two who don't let SM consume their lives or try to pretend to be something they aren't.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I think its maybe the one thing she's not lied about in her full life 😂 although the P1 lunch visit I went to was while my daughter was still in nursery and they were doing bump up days, not after the kids had actually started P1.
Yeah usually you do get to do lunch with the p1s but I never got to experience that with my son who’s is an asn provision 😔 to much upset for the kids when their parent or carer had to leave so was decided best not to which is totally understandable and tbh it’s to overwhelming for them with loads of adults in the room aswell as the kids

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Grace Mcguire has posted a video this morning that describes Steph to a T. She isn't bashing anyone, she's just being real about how the influencer lifestyle is all smoke and mirrors and how isolating it can be. A lot of them could learn from Grace and Kelly's approach, I think they are the only two who don't let SM consume their lives or try to pretend to be something they aren't.
Atleast they keep their kids if social media genuinely don’t like them 2 but kudos to them safeguarding their kids

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So her new video ref court..I actually never thought it was her and that was reaching but 1) she should not be telling people the area the woman is from
2) the court should NEVER disclose those details!!
I’ve got no words, genuinely got no words that she just said she is £700 in credit with her council tax to Aberdeen city council. 1. Why would she be £700 in credit and 2. Why after staying in Aberdeenshire for more than a year would she be that much in credit with the city council. Has she not been paying the shire? Make sense when trying to boast you have so much money that you overpay your council tax to the wrong council

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha doesn’t read troll pages but somehow knew 😆😆 that must be the same Stephanie Robertson who is under company house with SJ Robertson but that’s not her, oh my how the fishes bite and just confirms you here here oh and look at you and mad Pam like little bullies oh I hope she attends thinking you have one up on trolls I hope the lass complains you have said where she lives and that it was to do with a large council tax bill but how would you know that 😆
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr8oenfog65p4pd1ogdg.mp4

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve got no words, genuinely got no words that she just said she is £700 in credit with her council tax to Aberdeen city council. 1. Why would she be £700 in credit and 2. Why after staying in Aberdeenshire for more than a year would she be that much in credit with the city council. Has she not been paying the shire? Make sense when trying to boast you have so much money that you overpay your council tax to the wrong council.
She just fed her story she wouldn’t have credit with Aberdeen city council and Petr would be paying the council tax on his own house, a few do ups their Steph why did she need to address it anyway if she doesn’t see anything 🤭

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
How unhinged and evil are you Steph with the countless lives you have pissed on if not destroyed? Along with your mother and nana enabling you to carry on with no remorse and no ownership of your evil doing. That’s unhinged and evil. Bunch of minks pretending to be classy with the perfect family. More skeletons in all your closets than a graveyard, 3 generations of slags and you go on about women supporting women! I love how you like to use karma with no understanding how it works. It’s coming with a different sort of tick tock 🕰️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I hope the lass complains to the court that Steph and her mother have just named her and her location all over Tik tok Steph should be removing that video and funny how her maiden name is on company house as Robertson for SJ vavron at her old address but she doesn’t use it anymore but was open in 2023 how do you explain that vavron since you read here.

May 24, 2024
The World
So her new video ref court..I actually never thought it was her and that was reaching but 1) she should not be telling people the area the woman is from
2) the court should NEVER disclose those details!!
She should never have said where she lives, it allows people to narrow down the woman in question, and area. Court would never do that either, it would be a case of ‘what’s your address’ ok no it’s not you. Thats all. She would be asked to confirm her details, not the court confirming details of someone who isn’t her.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That video has done herself no favours it’s actually just proven she reads gossip pages, why she would be in credit with a council she doesn’t even stay in and a page with zero followers she is glad they told her 😆 no one was going to go to court to see you Steph but thanks for addressing the post with your made up nonsense hopefully the other poor lass puts in a complaint about you.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha doesn’t read troll pages but somehow knew 😆😆 that must be the same Stephanie Robertson who is under company house with SJ Robertson but that’s not her, oh my how the fishes bite and just confirms you here here oh and look at you and mad Pam like little bullies oh I hope she attends thinking you have one up on trolls I hope the lass complains you have said where she lives and that it was to do with a large council tax bill but how would you know that 😆
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr8oenfog65p4pd1ogdg.mp4
The sheer anger her face brings my blood is unhinged 😭😭😭😭