Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That green stuff she’s been drinking for a while but until yesterday never mentioned it before 😭😂
I don’t know about any of you but is putting the conditioner in the drum, in the drum guyyyzz, just put it in the drum, wait till I put it in the drum, is that not defeating the purpose of its use?
Her mother is as stupid as she is. Neither seem to understand laundry basics. They are 2 different liquids that do two different things and can lead to a chemical reaction cancelling out their purpose. If you’ve ever accidentally spilled one into the others dispenser you can see why. There’s a reason why softener goes in the final rinse. Yes it’s softener not hair conditioner Mad Pam indeed

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Whaaaat ?! She's having lunch at M's school today ? Wtf goes to lunch at kid's school , is this her answer to deflect from her wee Court date ?! Omfg , I've heard it all now 🤣
Oh p1 you do go for lunch with them to have school dinners I wonder if she doesn’t have to attend as it’s just a procedural hearing to see how to go further. Imagine getting taken to court when your acting like miss moneybags and obviously haven’t paid for something 😆

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Oh p1 you do go for lunch with them to have school dinners I wonder if she doesn’t have to attend as it’s just a procedural hearing to see how to go further. Imagine getting taken to court when your acting like miss moneybags and obviously haven’t paid for something 😆

Show's you how outdated I am 🤣 OK , hand's up , I was wrong .

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Be like something like out of Police Academy 1984 film BJ scene in the dock . It's even X rated now 🤣
Lying Look At Me GIF by ABC Network

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Not so smug and cocky this morning are we Steph 😜
She was just boring this morning her lash lift didn’t work was no difference to her eyelashes so so boringgggg it’s because she doesn’t have any drama how her Huns can watch that is beyond me and she is raging she hasn’t go anything more interesting to speak about.

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I think its maybe the one thing she's not lied about in her full life 😂 although the P1 lunch visit I went to was while my daughter was still in nursery and they were doing bump up days, not after the kids had actually started P1.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Morning Vamber Heard enjoy court
Her video this morning , she’s literally setting M up to fail, she has no hope for him at all.

Also trying to tell us everything she’s doing today to make it seem as though she’s so busy, that she’s not going to court 🤣
Hopefully she does the dump run instead n gets a warrant out lol