Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So Steph is mortified for the ones who posted the court and thinks they’re all freaks. Yet not as mortified as we are at her trying to make herself tik tok famous with a despicable past like hers. Then there’s the blatant lies, filtering and lack of education on the most basic of life skills. Egged on by 2 enablers whose own lives are just as embarrassing. None of them can take the moral high ground when they are the actual trolls. You couldn’t make it up, 3 skanks preaching on tik tok 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So Steph is mortified for the ones who posted the court and thinks they’re all freaks. Yet not as mortified as we are at her trying to make herself tik tok famous with a despicable past like hers. Then there’s the blatant lies, filtering and lack of education on the most basic of life skills. Egged on by 2 enablers whose own lives are just as embarrassing. None of them can take the moral high ground when they are the actual trolls. You couldn’t make it up, 3 skanks preaching on tik tok 🤣
You really couldn’t make it up I feel embarrassed for her today she just couldn’t not address it even though I do think it’s her and she is trying to make out it is someone else.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
If they did they’re be in breach of gdpr. I can’t see it. She’s talking se.
Shes been reading here or tattle ...she can't help herself. Came on this morning with a face like thunder then got to mad Pams and they obv got their wee story together . The court never told her anything apart from it wasn't her , that's if she even called them at all . She didn't give a s about putting someones details out there , she was getting the views and likes shes not had all week without her wee cash cow . Back to selling se again now that drama is over

May 30, 2024
UK
I don’t know how the council tax works in Scotland but Im in England and have two houses and because one council thought the one I was living in was empty after 2 years of owning it they started charging me a 100o/o premium meaning I was paying one tax on one house and double on the ‘empty’ one. It took weeks to sort out by which time they had taken three months worth of council tax. They owed me nearly £1000 but wouldn’t refund it so they just reduced my bill until I got it back that way, so I don’t know how Beefy who doesn’t own Petrs house or the rented one she lives in says the council owe her money? Petr will have covered the other house so they can’t accuse her of having two houses with one empty

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I don’t know how the council tax works in Scotland but Im in England and have two houses and because one council thought the one I was living in was empty after 2 years of owning it they started charging me a 100o/o premium meaning I was paying one tax on one house and double on the ‘empty’ one. It took weeks to sort out by which time they had taken three months worth of council tax. They owed me nearly £1000 but wouldn’t refund it so they just reduced my bill until I got it back that way, so I don’t know how Beefy who doesn’t own Petrs house or the rented one she lives in says the council owe her money? Petr will have covered the other house so they can’t accuse her of having two houses with one empty
Every council must have different rules, I’ve overpaid the last 2 years and each April I’ve had a cheque through for the remainder without requesting it. Mine was nowhere near £1000 though 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She could be due council tax for the time she lived in Petrs house. When he moved out whether he owned the house or not she was the person living there and would have been liable for paying it with the single persons discount. Unless of course he agreed to pay it along with the CT wherever he was living but could have stopped it when Rylan was parading about his house in his River Island boxers

May 30, 2024
UK
Every council must have different rules, I’ve overpaid the last 2 years and each April I’ve had a cheque through for the remainder without requesting it. Mine was nowhere near £1000 though 😂
I never thought of that, I assumed the councils would all be the same.

Three months of paying three full council taxes was a nightmare 😩