Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Plus it's not Sheriff Court it'll be Civil Court . There's a difference , dumb doh ! Sheriff Court for criminal / serious cases , not money matters . So , get that one right!
I’ve emailed the sheriff court as that’s who she said, if it’s civil court hopefully they’ll forward it on …. Would be funny if she got another visit 😏
Telling 461k followers where a woman lives, when she could clearly be hiding, womens refuge etc is utterly disgusting. She knows NOTHING about safeguarding.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I’ve emailed the sheriff court as that’s who she said, if it’s civil court hopefully they’ll forward it on …. Would be funny if she got another visit 😏
Telling 461k followers where a woman lives, when she could clearly be hiding, womens refuge etc is utterly disgusting. She knows NOTHING about safeguarding.
I think she has looked the woman up on facebook . The court would ask her to confirm her details and confirm it wasn't her . I can't see them giving details out on the other woman . Again, I think shes trying to cover her lies as to how she found out . Also , Why isn't said troll account blocked ?

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I think she has looked the woman up on facebook . The court would ask her to confirm her details and confirm it wasn't her . I can't see them giving details out on the other woman . Again, I think shes trying to cover her lies as to how she found out . Also , Why isn't said troll account blocked ?
It’s her account 100% first person they’ve followed is Pam and then follows soph, Sharon, lols with l then beefy 😂

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
The case is being heard in the sheriff court. But still smell poop 💩 with her story

Mar 11, 2024
uk
The case is being heard in the sheriff court. But still smell poop 💩 with her story
Yeah definitely! I know they won’t have told her any details but the fact she’s portraying as if they did. Would be nice for her to get a phone call about what she’s posting on TikTok. She’s too defensive and livid, can see in her eyes she’s fummmming 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Folk calling her out she is the one who has doxxed someone else yet again and also I was thinking about it if it’s maryculter or peterculter or even the lass from westhill they are all Aberdeenshire council on the roll court call it’s Aberdeen city council Steph so you couldn’t even say somewhere in the city so yet again you have fed it it is you as you were in arrears with the city council canna even get a location in a council right 😆 and Ruth, mad Pam trolls are laughing at your daughter she just had to get her story on today and it’s all over the place doxxing some lass to her 460k followers not the cleverest move was it.
IMG_4702.jpeg IMG_4703.jpeg IMG_4704.jpeg

Last edited:

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I actually think ( as suggested before ) you need to go radio silent on this boot ! Otherwise , she just uses here for her content but then that's what she want's . I think the way she's behaving is because she's been called out and her bullshit clap back is just what she wants with her huns trolling . Roma's maw even up in the comments egging her on .